crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
He is going to outlive all of us and L&P only to end up with decades long blue balls and a lifetime disappointment.
I’m just holding out hope that in the next few years, AI will just be able to generate VNs like this on the fly, and I’ll just be able to put AWAM into it, and it will extrapolate the remainder of the story based on what had happened ip to that point.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if L&P wants to follow the update table that we know, day by day, playable day by playable day. Because otherwise, perhaps following the suggestions of the players and subscribers, he could introduce variations from the path that would be appreciated by many players. The first that comes to mind for example is the story of how Vicky could let Sophia know that DeShawn was very impressed by her sensuality and could convince her to let him fuck her. At this point, even if it is not foreseen by the tables, it could be a very interesting diversion. Another fantasy that comes to mind is that Sophia, frustrated by the lack of sex with Liam, could sign up to a dating site where Dylan is also registered. The two could meet by chance and decide to fuck together. Why not?

Reactions: Imperius_9737

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I’m just holding out hope that in the next few years, AI will just be able to generate VNs like this on the fly, and I’ll just be able to put AWAM into it, and it will extrapolate the remainder of the story based on what had happened ip to that point.
But 86 the blueballing.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
wow, what a great update this was, so much progress in plot, so many hot stuffs, wow it's only going to take another 3 months for the next update, im so excited

Last edited:

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
wow, what a great update this was, the plot moves forward so much, so many hot stuffs, wow it's only going to take another 3 months for the next update, im so excited
The update was good it’s just the hj scene that didn’t make sense. Sophia has already done enough to at least let Deshawn cum on her back or the dialogue could’ve been different. I think a hj scene was the correct choice but the way it went doesn’t sit right

Dobidobi

May 2, 2021
Its better to read manhwa than having blue balls. I'm still unemployed (5 years) waiting for this game to have some actions

Minewife

Jul 12, 2022
Esta actualización es una maldita broma.
No aporta nada y ha arruinado totalmente a Sophia. Unos gráficos horribles donde su cara está desfigurada de forma grotesca. Lo siento pero no puedo defender a L&P hoy

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes