Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Surprisingly we won't get Sophia Dylan or Sam update for a year :WeSmart: besides Ellie update since lesbian is liked by some and actually had progression, he managed to be a year doing updates with side characters and no progression with the ones ppl actually want to see.... Dylan Sam... I guess 2025 will be dedicated to them then? :HideThePain::Kappa:

P.s from what ppl say this update was not even part of the schedule...
Ellie has more fans than Sam. Last I checked he hasn't pipped 300 votes yet

Reactions: LSC82 and hax

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Yep, I haven't bothered. But then I knew that when it was announced Vicky's boyfriend would be appearing in the game.

Last I checked she was still a maid. But then her next event isn't due until PD19, so who knows what she'll be up to in a decade or so. I just hope her boyfriend wont turn up and ruin her content.
So the next lesbian event will be in the ranch with Patricia right? Do you think will be released before WW3?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I just saw the new update. And inevitably I have some points to make

The argument is poor and detestable. There is no gradual change in Sofia's mentality. Both her two children, especially her macabre and envious sister, and this friend Vicky, do not "persuade" her, on the contrary, they pressure her immensely, until they force her to do what they want her to do.
In short, each of them wants to satisfy their obsessions of lust against Sofía, and at the same time, it is an indirect way to ruin her stable life, which is evidently a reason for "envy" in all of them, because otherwise, the Sofía's first refusal, they would stop insisting to the point of pushing her to abandon all the parameters of married life that she, with successes and mistakes, but legitimately built with her husband.

I would much prefer that the elderly manage to strip her and suck her, or the route of formal blackmail, with all the characters who want to get involved in that route... minus the farcical and hypocritical attitude of her closest loved ones, willing to ruin the Sofía's ordered life, in order to force her to become a whore.

They are points of view, naturally. This is mine, after also seeing this update. Aesthetically very beautiful, with a too soft erotic tension, but to which I will not object anything in artistic terms

Reactions: LSC82

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
No sam? Well... The museum guys can be good but it will just be some side thing with no progression like this one now.. another handjob at most...
By the time L&P is through with Dylan events Sophia might have progressed to Boobjob or blowjob and for the museum guys it won't be any less than that.

bibinex

Jul 30, 2024
Same. Too many character and too much side track. Should have focused on the main like every other game does. Unless he make that change, won't support him for a while.
I simply won't support now. I've supported enough, will let others support him and I will get the free game here now that I found this forum. I could have bought almost 20 AAA games with the money I spent supporting lustandpassion.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So the next lesbian event will be in the ranch with Patricia right? Do you think will be released before WW3?
Apparently, the museum date is hetero focused, much like this recent update. But the ranch more focused on lesbian.

I'm assuming that Zoe has a husband, for those that want straight content for the Ranch event.

Reactions: palmtrees89

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
It is funny though to observe all that blueball hate for so many weeks and then the same people start spamming "hero, hero, hero! Where is my hero!" the moment the slightest shade of the new update is in sight.
This time we didn't even get to call for a hero, the game was leaked instantly :LOL:. I missed it and was not in the thread for a few hours. I was thinking it might a day or two before we get it here.

Reactions: palmtrees89

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Apparently, the museum date is hetero focused, much like this recent update. But the ranch more focused on lesbian.

I'm assuming that Zoe has a husband, for those that want straight content for the Ranch event.
So no other lesbian updates in 2024

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I was never sure but after this update I have decided for sure, Sam will definitely be the first to fuck Sophia. I can bet with anyone on that and I'm ready to put my whole being on the line. I hope you won't be mad at me for spoilers already. View attachment 3882232
Dream on.
Sam will be among the last to fuck Sophia.
So probably never,because with current speed that scene should be in 30 years.If not 40.

Reactions: makcim334

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How exactly do you get the scene with ellie in the sauna? Apparently there's a lesbian route scene (which I thought I was on) but I just keep getting the scene with the stupid guys.
Are you after the lesbian version of the Sauna event with the two college girls instead of Logan and Tyler?

For some bizarre reason, you need to be playing the bonus storyline to get it. There's a flag that needs to be triggered about Ellie dumping Logan. To play the scene, I opened up the console, set the trigger to TRUE, so that I could create a save to continue the game.

So in my playthrough, essentially Ellie has realised she likes girls more than boys, discovered Logan was cheating on her, dumped him, and is now just going to pursue Jules.

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes