fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Why include this new scene in the novel if it wasn't planned? I can only think of a couple of things:
1. As always, delay the content with the main characters or in the most voted stories
2. He's looking for an excuse to finally bring some content to the main stories and disinhibit Sophia with anyone to do the same in each work story, hopefully adding at least a little more physical contact, kisses, BJ or licking
Let's hope that the next two updates are epic or this novel is over

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well i never screamed about lesbians, that's exactly what i want from Sophia. Get her a full lesbian harem with Ellie, Patricia, the maid and who fuck are the other girls. I cant even remember their names, it passed like a decade since i saw them.
Nathalie is the maid, and Jules is Ellie's friend. That's all that's left on the lesbian route.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
You perceive everything wrong!
Of course, everyone can have their own favorite characters except the main Sophia! But the game is already 7 years old, if everything that is now in the game happened at an early stage, then we could talk about favorites!
Now we need to understand that the main one we want to see is Sophia, the rest is not important, and even if you are not a fan of old farts, but after seeing the scene of both of them at the same time penetrating Sophia(DP her), you can hope that something similar will happen someday with the character you like the most!
The city is not enough. Until she jerks off to the whole country. Then until he sucks off the whole country)))

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
If you're not into BBC it was a really a meh update so i guess im going back to lurking like the rat i am. See you in a few months and thanks for the begging for links !

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
not worth to download then lmao
Yep, I haven't bothered. But then I knew that when it was announced Vicky's boyfriend would be appearing in the game.
Nice, is the maid still a maid or maybe she will running for US presidential now, after all this time?
Last I checked she was still a maid. But then her next event isn't due until PD19, so who knows what she'll be up to in a decade or so. I just hope her boyfriend wont turn up and ruin her content.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Just had a thought... More of a theory... Maybe there is more than one Sophia? Maybe she has an evil twin that posing as her doing the lewd and perverted stuff? LOL No that is to crazy to even think about.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Surprisingly we won't get Sophia Dylan or Sam update for a year :WeSmart: besides Ellie update since lesbian is liked by some and actually had progression, he managed to be a year doing updates with side characters and no progression with the ones ppl actually want to see.... Dylan Sam... I guess 2025 will be dedicated to them then? :HideThePain::Kappa:

P.s from what ppl say this update was not even part of the schedule...

Also we rats got to much into his head that he even changes the tiers to 6 hours to prevent it being leaked right away here :KEK:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Surprisingly we won't get Sophia Dylan or Sam update for a year :WeSmart: besides Ellie update since lesbian is liked by some and actually had progression, he managed to be a year doing updates with side characters and no progression with the ones ppl actually want to see.... Dylan Sam... I guess 2025 will be dedicated to them then? :HideThePain::Kappa:

P.s from what ppl say this update was not even part of the schedule...
2025 dedicated to Dylan and the museum boys if he completed both side jobs in 2024

Reactions: hax

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2025 dedicated to Dylan and the museum boys if he completed both side jobs in 2024
No sam? Well... The museum guys can be good but it will just be some side thing with no progression like this one now.. another handjob at most...

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes