Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hate to knock someones work but I am. This game needs to go back to the drawing board or be abandoned. Seems what the story was supposed to be or assumed to be, it is no longer that. Now it's just a tease of what won't be.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is funny. First the entire forum is screaming about lesbian. Now everybody finds him gay......

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?

Instead of fuck Sophia.............
Not the entire forum. There are a few like me that like what little content there is on the lesbian route. I just only tend to talk about it when people overexaggerate the amount of lesbian events there are.

What I find curious is that there are some that defend the bonus storyline, but the four newest characters we will probably never see again have all been introduced on that single stoyline.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Not the entire forum. There are a few like me that like what little content there is on the lesbian route. I just only tend to talk about it when people overexaggerate the amount of lesbian events there are.

What I find curious is that there are some that defend the bonus storyline, but the four newest characters we will probably never see again have all been introduced on that single stoyline.

I come here to have a laugh about all the reactions from people who get zo excited about every inch the story moves and about the dev. For me, I like a lot of content. Lesbian, gay, futa, NTR and incest, also a hot topic which make a lot of people cry out loud.

But to try and take over a thread is no fun for me. Love or hate a game. Fine. But join or leave the thread instead of being annoying and just adding bytes to the site with nobrainer lines is so useless......

This is by far the most toxic and acid thread on F95. But I will come back to have a look.....

Reactions: MiKEYWasTaken

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Guess he's checking off the boxes first. BBC,old people,incest,blackmail, lesbian, group,corruption and cheating. What is missing once all boxes are checked off maybe sex will be next.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Guess he's checking off the boxes first. BBC,old people,incest,blackmail, lesbian, group,corruption and cheating. What is missing once all boxes are checked off maybe sex will be next.
Yup she's gonna have to jerk off the entire list of characters before she jumps to BJs(and then blow the entire character list before having sex), amazing.

It's really silly that in she's suppoused to be out of control horny but settles for doing a handjob.

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
A wonderful game.
But the situation that is developing around her is quite sad. There are authors who have abandoned the game, but in order to get at least a little more income from sponsors, they continue to release monthly wallpapers. Here the author produces larger works, but the essence remains the same as that of the authors I mentioned. Updating the game is updating the plot. And after the release of the promising initial stage of the second part of the game, the plot stands dead in place. And not large renderings are being made that are not related to the plot in any way, like the same monthly wallpaper. It looks very much like the author does not believe that he can once again create something close in quality and level of user interest, or maybe he no longer plans to shoulder the burden associated with the release of such a high-quality project, so he wants to maximize the revenue from this game. The game has not been abandoned, and I am very sad about what is happening around it.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I took a look at the gallery. Another extensive and elaborate update. *irony off*
I think it was a scene in the gym including a shower afterwards and that was it. And, SURPRISE, no sex again!

Just ridiculous. Even more ridiculous are the people who still pay for it on a monthly and regular basis.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The game would have been better to keep the story circled around the family and school. Or make the son daughter and friend MCS. And have them corrupt their mothers. Damn that's a good concept. Shit a game is already doing something like that.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
We're WAY past the point she should have been getting DP'd by now, and still at a big nothing. Anyone patroning this...

Reactions: MixQQ
3.20 star(s) 471 Votes