Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Same. Too many character and too much side track. Should have focused on the main like every other game does. Unless he make that change, won't support him for a while.
Well apparently he's reditched the side jobs, so the next update that doesn't progress the main storyline will be the bonus storyline that's been inserted on PD15.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I don't play a great deal of these cheating/corruption/NTR games. The one thing they all have in common is they go at a mediocre pace but as soon as a BBC is introduced those scenes tend to be closer to sexual activity then the entire series.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Did you expect anything else? He wasn't smart enough to realize that this would backfire massively, and now that the 6 hours delay have long passed, he's changed it back to try and save his sorry ass.

It was so obvious that the update would be leaked right away due to this scummy move. He did it in spite of F95, not giving a damn about his patrons. Business as usual.
This dev does not realize that the community they used to be a part of is good overall for them. Yes, some will pirate it but that would happen anyway. People will still support you and to think of it as advertising.

They're too stubborn and stupid to see this though.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
The game could be good, but the developer chooses not to make it good.

Everything that happened in this update was fine, but it should have been expanded with more stuff possible.

What could have been added so the update would have been considered good?

1) Sophia sucks the dick instead of her gym friend.

It would have literally cost the same amount of time to render, but the developer made the decision to give blowjob duty to some Gym chick we met like 2-3 times over the past 7 years instead of the female led.

The gym friend sucking the dick should have remained an option for if sophia backed out.

Again, there was 3 people there no sex? He didn't fuck his girlfriend? Why not? Sophia could get down there with her tongue and play fluffer!

After the cum in hand.... No option to lick it up or wash your hand there? Rookie mistake!

The guy was admiring Sophia's ass like straight up and telling her about it... No option to let him cum on her butt?

Not even let him hot dog it for a minute?

Could have had some sort of double blowjob there....

Last update we already established: "Sophia can perform oral sex." She ate her daughters pussy! Why couldn't she suck that dick?

What's really disapointing is at first I thought she did. I thought that was sophia sucking it for a couple of seconds and I was happy, but then I realized it wasn't and it was a let down.

This update felt like yet another step backwards for the game.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Has she at least blown anyone. I know she's clitjumped but I can't remember if shes blown the whistle.
We’re not in the “Blowjob Cycle” yet. This seems to operate in 2 to 3-year cycles. We got the “Introduction/Prude Cycle”, then the “Voyeur/Make Out Cycle”, and now we’re in the “Muff Diving/Handjob Cycle”.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Well apparently he's reditched the side jobs, so the next update that doesn't progress the main storyline will be the bonus storyline that's been inserted on PD15.
Thank christ. No offense to people who like those, but I’m just trying to get to PD16, and it feels like we’re spinning out in the mud with all these narrative detours.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, i need your help. I have tried to look into the thread, but i was not able to find a response to my problem. Despite i think i made all the right things for that to happen, my sauna event is "lesbian" with Ellie. And, i prefert the other route(with the 2 young guys). What did i do wrong? Is there a way to fix that without playing from the beginning? I have of course played the scene from the gallery, but i want my playroute to be like that, for the future.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes