Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
the update is good, i liked it. the problem? usual story, nice but short update if we consider that it took at least two months, first thing i would remove the animations... because guys... they are not absolutely necessary, with all the time he wasted with the animations he could have released it much earlier and made a longer update, i would also avoid changing sophia's appearance every two days.
but i repeat, the update is good this must be said, nice atmosphere and successful dialogues (my opinion)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Unfortunately, there is only one way to save this game... In its current state, the writing is horrible... Totally irrational thinking Sophia... If this continues, then this "super" writer will create the most ridiculous and stupid female character. .. Yes, it's a game, but only in an idiotic game can you believe that a so far loyal "mother of the family" wants threesome sex in a few days (game time), and immediately with a black guy... And what do you expect next? A gangbang in a ghetto? WTF... Fanatics: Go ahead... Good luck...
Solution : Sophia wakes up in the morning and says : Oh my god what a crazy dream I had... And continue the main story with a real writer with an original imagination... And not "throw" Sophia into stupid situations every episode... Build real and believable corruption for all three route(Lesbian, Hetero, Incest)
I don't see any other solution, because it's just...
Sorry, this is just my opinion and may differ from everyone else's...

(Sorry for my English if there are mistakes in it)

May 3, 2022
He did really absolutely nothing. what are you waiting for? For what? Ren'py novel really? Here is so much game on UE5, unity and etc. For example SEASIDE MYSTERY OR LAST HOPE (these games have incest lol):WeSmart:. And this piece of scum shit really? Even raw "Five of a kind" look better than this shit.
I hope people really come to their senses to not spend time and money on this scum.
YOU ARE GOT FUCKED

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Patricia is basically non-existent in the plot huh. Is there anything that she's a part of at all?
She's a part of plenty. The last event she was in was the Sam event on PD12, but more importantly, it's required to do the first two Patricia events to get the Sam event on PD13.

Plus, her next event is the last of this PD, the museum date with Jason and Haru. And her ranch event will be something like three quarters of PD15.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
It's the same kind of disconnect between story and "action" as something like Grand Theft Auto 4, where the main dude spends the whole time in a state of "I'm done with the killing, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, etc." only to turn around and massacre hundreds of civilians as soon as the control is put back in the player's hands.
Yes and no, mostly no. This isn't GTA but even if it was at that level the main character in GTA is fully aware that they're a bad person.

Sophia's analog to that would be "am I a cheater" and she is written on the most cheating path (the path 99% play) with the mentality of someone that is faithful. This despite her:

Jacking off her son and taking his cum on her body, eating her daughter's pussy, jacking off her daughter's BFs buddy next to her daughter, making out with the same guy earlier at a club, making out with her son's best friend, letting her son's best friend suck her tits and take off her panties, playing with the little dicks of kids she teaches sex ed (for some reason), her son's bully at school molesting her in various ways, jacking off her friend's BF at the gym and taking his cum in her hand, etc.

The difference is that while the GTA protagonist wants to change while still committing crimes, they are aware of who they are and are written as such.

This dev's sole exit point of her endless sexual scenarios is the "snap back to reality" guilt trick that is 44 rungs BELOW the "it was all a dream" trope. It's dogshit writing.

So there is a massive difference while also understanding your general point.

*Edited to exit point from edit point autocorrect

Reactions: MixQQ

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
She's a part of plenty. The last event she was in was the Sam event on PD12, but more importantly, it's required to do the first two Patricia events to get the Sam event on PD13.

Plus, her next event is the last of this PD, the museum date with Jason and Haru. And her ranch event will be something like three quarters of PD15.
Thanks for this. What I meant is more about her own event/plot and not just appearing during someone else's event. Hopefully the ranch event will be good whenever that will come out.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Unfortunately, there is only one way to save this game... In its current state, the writing is horrible... Totally irrational thinking Sophia... If this continues, then this "super" writer will create the most ridiculous and stupid female character. .. Yes, it's a game, but only in an idiotic game can you believe that a so far loyal "mother of the family" wants threesome sex in a few days (game time), and immediately with a black guy... And what do you expect next? A gangbang in a ghetto? WTF... Fanatics: Go ahead... Good luck...
Solution : Sophia wakes up in the morning and says : Oh my god what a crazy dream I had... And continue the main story with a real writer with an original imagination... And not "throw" Sophia into stupid situations every episode... Build real and believable corruption for all three route(Lesbian, Hetero, Incest)
I don't see any other solution, because it's just...
Sorry, this is just my opinion and may differ from everyone else's...

(Sorry for my English if there are mistakes in it)
I was just joking about how awful the "it was all a dream" trope is but it is the only way to fix this story. That's how bad this dev has fucked up the plot, pacing and character development.

It has to be either "it was all a dream" since, roughly, the Sam's bedroom scene...or...they have to jump forward a year or two and in a text only exposition claim that she realized she was going too far and yada yada yada. That would bring back a somewhat realistic moment where it all changes, something this dev has written to and walked right past multiple times.

As of now and without doing that there is no reasonable way to have her start doing things. She's had 9000 moments of "omg, I'm married what am I doing" after jacking off a guy or letting a guy/gal suck her tits. Her finally giving in means shit when she's emotionally given in 100x already.

Again, the dev writes her like a bipolar alien. The only fix is the dream BS or letting time pass in the story and basically resetting...WITH SEX COMING SOON AFTER (lol).

but they won't because they suck

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Didn't he say there was a third option?

This is the first version where I haven't read any of the dialogue.

To me it looked like a stained and torn piece of old paper.
Yeah, when Vickey said “I can go, and leave you two alone if you want”, I thought that was when the third option would kick in, which I frankly would have preferred, because she was just kind of getting in the way at a certain point.

Reactions: tofhdns

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Small correction on my previous statement. L&P did revert the tier changes back.
Did you expect anything else? He wasn't smart enough to realize that this would backfire massively, and now that the 6 hours delay have long passed, he's changed it back to try and save his sorry ass.

It was so obvious that the update would be leaked right away due to this scummy move. He did it out of spite trying to send a message to F95, not giving a damn about his patrons. Business as usual.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
I was never sure but after this update I have decided for sure, Sam will definitely be the first to fuck Sophia. I can bet with anyone on that and I'm ready to put my whole being on the line. I hope you won't be mad at me for spoilers already. A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.200_01.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The worst thing that could happen to this VN happened, "LustPassion" deleted the content with the three little shota boys: Simon, Phillip and Jacob. (n)
The 2nd side job was always going to be an issue. I've said as much since it was announced, that it was only a matter of time before he got kicked off Patreon because of it.

We'll just have to wait and see if removing the side jobs gets him back on Patreon and recovering some of the 1500 patrons he has now lost.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes