crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Did you expect anything else? He wasn't smart enough to realize that this would backfire massively, and now that the 6 hours delay have long passed, he's changed it back to try and save his sorry ass.

It was so obvious that the update would be leaked right away due to this scummy move. He did it out of spite trying to send a message to F95, not giving a damn about his patrons. Business as usual.
After pulling that stunt, that douchebag is never going to see another red cent from me.

Gogo1235

Jul 30, 2024
I was never sure but after this update I have decided for sure, Sam will definitely be the first to fuck Sophia. I can bet with anyone on that and I'm ready to put my whole being on the line. I hope you won't be mad at me for spoilers already. View attachment 3882232
No, he won't. Dylan got a HJ from Sophia while she is yet to see Sam naked, let alone make any progress with him. She has a romantic relationship with Sam and things won't happen as soon as you're expecting.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What do I have to choose at the beginning of the game (season 2) if I choose without saving from season 1 and what choices do I have to make later to have relaxation with Dylan? I still can't have it XDD

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
It's funny how he hasn't added anything new from the teasers before the shower scene. You expected something new to happen but no, you already saw all of it already. It's like ok now she is alone with the guy.. something new is going to happen he hasn't teased yet... nop.. Vicky comes back.

Reactions: l0v3rman

KiyoshiNariko

May 22, 2022
I found this game in covid 2021 and this forum yesterday after the discord comments. After this update it is the last month I support. I will end the support this month.
Same. Too many character and too much side track. Should have focused on the main like every other game does. Unless he make that change, won't support him for a while.

Reactions: gambit87
3.20 star(s) 470 Votes