dkatryl

May 26, 2018
In addition to the usual comments about glacial progress and such, did anyone else notice the text description of multiple scenes, especially during touching/feeling parts of the gym scenes, didnt match the image? :unsure:

For example, saying his hand was on her ass when it was clearly on her hip above her pants.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
As someone who gave up on playing this game quickly but still checks out the scenes (I'm curious just how many ways the dev can come up with to avoid the MC actually having sex) was there a way to avoid this shower scene? Is there not a full lesbian path? And if so does that mean this update was devoid of any action?

Reactions: Anteron

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
The update in itself is allright, but its placement in the "timeline" so to speak doesn't fit. Sophia ate out her own daughter last time. There shouldn't be really that many lines she can not cross now. So this update with her almost cheating would have made more sense a lot earlier.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Almost a full decade and this bitch hasn't even sucked a dick yet o_O
Hell, she’s barely even given a handjob, at least to anyone she’s not related to. Even in this most recent scene, Vicky just had to jump into the middle of it. I really wish that there had been an option to tell her to take a hike.

Also, my boy Sam is just getting left in the dust here. He’s putting in all the work, and she’s out jerking off dudes she just met just because they’re buff.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The real kicker for this scene is that even if you like DeShawn, he said that his basketball game isn’t until Thursday, so we’re not going to be seeing him in any major capacity for a VERY long time, if ever. I picture L&P taking his ball and going home well before then.
The MC of this game is Sophia, what needs to be done - is to add more action, speed up the process when Sophia finally starts to "truly cheat" on Liam!
And it doesn’t matter with whom it will be, a lesbian or hetero scene, the main thing is that everything was is dirty and hot!

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
The MC of this game is Sophia, what needs to be done - is to add more action, speed up the process when Sophia finally starts to "truly cheat" on Liam!
And it doesn’t matter with whom it will be, a lesbian or hetero scene, the main thing is that everything was is dirty and hot!
That doesn’t change the fact that some people are going to prefer some storylines over others, and L&P is painting with a very broad brush here, and there is a whole gaggle of different fetishes being explored that some people are going to like, and some people aren’t. Just because I like Sophia doesn’t mean that I like Aiden or the old dudes, for example.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The worst thing that could happen to this VN happened, "LustPassion" deleted the content with the three little shota boys: Simon, Phillip and Jacob. (n)
All that shit is gone? Good. At least now there is a chance game will not get blocked on every platform possible.

Did you expect anything else? He wasn't smart enough to realize that this would backfire massively, and now that the 6 hours delay have long passed, he's changed it back to try and save his sorry ass.

It was so obvious that the update would be leaked right away due to this scummy move. He did it out of spite trying to send a message to F95, not giving a damn about his patrons. Business as usual.
Not really. It was just a case of L&P doing something I did not like and then correcting my stance when this has been amended. At least I did not start a hate campaign like some blueballers here.

It is funny though to observe all that blueball hate for so many weeks and then the same people start spamming "hero, hero, hero! Where is my hero!" the moment the slightest shade of the new update is in sight.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That doesn’t change the fact that some people are going to prefer some storylines over others, and L&P is painting with a very broad brush here, and there is a whole gaggle of different fetishes being explored that some people are going to like, and some people aren’t. Just because I like Sophia doesn’t mean that I like Aiden or the old dudes, for example.
He's building up step wise corruption of Sophia with people living in whole city per update...once she'll finish giving handjob to whole city, he'll move on to the next step.
I just hope there will be sex round after handjob is done...else Sophia will start giving blowjob to whole city first.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You perceive everything wrong!
Of course, everyone can have their own favorite characters except the main Sophia! But the game is already 7 years old, if everything that is now in the game happened at an early stage, then we could talk about favorites!
Now we need to understand that the main one we want to see is Sophia, the rest is not important, and even if you are not a fan of old farts, but after seeing the scene of both of them at the same time penetrating Sophia(DP her), you can hope that something similar will happen someday with the character you like the most!

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This is funny. First the entire forum is screaming about lesbian. Now everybody finds him gay......

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?

Instead of fuck Sophia.............
Well i never screamed about lesbians, that's exactly what i want from Sophia. Get her a full lesbian harem with Ellie, Patricia, the maid and who fuck are the other girls. I cant even remember their names, it passed like a decade since i saw them.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Laughing thinking how many people were on the edge of their seat and the shower scene came. They were like yes yes yes.....nah what the fuck. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: keisezr
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes