Gogo1235

Jul 30, 2024
Life expectancy being 40-45 in the past is a common misconception.

Life expectancy was 5000 years ago just as high as is today, the reason people know it as 40-45 is because chances of survival at birth were extremely low... So a huge amount of deaths at 0-1 is what brought it to 40-45, not people dying of old age at 40-45.

The chances of survival past 5 years old, shot up only, maybe, 100 years ago at most (definetly not before russian czars).
Nope, don't agree with your point that life expectancy in old times was as high as it is today. Between wars, human/naturally induced famines and floods, diseases of all kind without a cure, life expectancy couldn't have been as high. Agree with your point about infanticide bringing the average down, but there are other factors to consider as well. People used to die of Polio merely 40-50 years back. Anyway this is quite off topic conversation so let's end it here.

question since the game still blueballs you why do you guys still play this game?
Alcohol harms your health yet people drink it. These kind of questions don't have any definitive answers.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
i played the update, my only disappointment is that there was not enough interactions; i wish there was more options given to the player because this game in every update has increasingly become a read-only bases story-line with the odd option here and there to change the route to change expectancy. there were many moments in this game especially during
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where options should've been integrated to make the player choose between Good Wife or Filthy Wife,
or
should have not been decided by the developer, it is the players job to continue how they want to play with this story.

I remember when I played the first update when this game launched and there was so much to decide... it was what got me hooked that I had the control of how this story moves forward and looking forward for future updates to see what my past decisions have lead me down. It seems like I'm losing the edge with this game because it seems like it's all now being predetermined and I have no say - that is until the crucial climax of the update.

This is an unpopular opinion... I prefer the developer taking a half-a-year to create an update than pushing out updates where no-matter-what it is a losing battle either way; whether out of protests, pressuring, finding solutions or harassment that either way we are losing and developer is losing (irrespective of money playing part in this).

It's like having subscriptions to Netflix, Crunchyroll or Disney if they have a show that's you're favourite or obsessed with you'll wait for each episode either until it's boring or when it ends you'll pay that monthly subscription until you cancel or continue it, point is that every season of the show takes months or years to release and I know many of you will wait when it's something good. I know it's not the same analogy but I hope it makes sense enough for it to be understood. If you feel like this game is not cutting it for you the way that you want, you have over-stayed your welcome.

Everyone enjoyed playing Part 1 of a Wife and a Mother, wouldn't you want to continue that? I want the developer to start being a man and make his own decisions regardless of criticism. As well as, going back to the vision he had in the beginning with none of the techniques he's adopting to speed up the process.

The quality of the story is a downhill spiral.

• Haha
Reactions: fundanggoh

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
I don’t understand this scene where Sofia and Ellie are in the bathing places of Ellie’s ex-boyfriend and his friend with a nightclub ,,, well, a friend can freak out since Sofia was amused by a photo in the revenge club with others .. but Ellie dumped her boyfriend who she met in the club in Season 1 of the game because he changed it.. then why was he in places with Ellie and Sophie in the Bathhouse in Season 2??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
i played the update, my only disappointment is that there was not enough interactions; i wish there was more options given to the player because this game in every update has increasingly become a read-only bases story-line with the odd option here and there to change the route to change expectancy. there were many moments in this game especially during
where options should've been integrated to make the player choose between Good Wife or Filthy Wife,
or
should have not been decided by the developer, it is the players job to continue how they want to play with this story.

I remember when I played the first update when this game launched and there was so much to decide... it was what got me hooked that I had the control of how this story moves forward and looking forward for future updates to see what my past decisions have lead me down. It seems like I'm losing the edge with this game because it seems like it's all now being predetermined and I have no say - that is until the crucial climax of the update.

This is an unpopular opinion... I prefer the developer taking a half-a-year to create an update than pushing out updates where no-matter-what it is a losing battle either way; whether out of protests, pressuring, finding solutions or harassment that either way we are losing and developer is losing (irrespective of money playing part in this).

It's like having subscriptions to Netflix, Crunchyroll or Disney if they have a show that's you're favourite or obsessed with you'll wait for each episode either until it's boring or when it ends you'll pay that monthly subscription until you cancel or continue it, point is that every season of the show takes months or years to release and I know many of you will wait when it's something good. I know it's not the same analogy but I hope it makes sense enough for it to be understood. If you feel like this game is not cutting it for you the way that you want, you have over-stayed your welcome.

Everyone enjoyed playing Part 1 of a Wife and a Mother, wouldn't you want to continue that? I want the developer to start being a man and make his own decisions regardless of criticism. As well as, going back to the vision he had in the beginning with none of the techniques he's adopting to speed up the process.

The quality of the story is a downhill spiral.
The gallery mode mostly removes choices for the perfect outcome

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I stopped years ago, just keep watching to see the loops people have to go through to defend L & P. His fanbois are a cult.
same here :cool: i returned after few years when i saw game in "last updates" tab. Watching these brainwashed fans who are willing to pay astronomical amount of money for few renders is funny

Dec 29, 2021
same here :cool: i returned after few years when i saw game in "last updates" tab. Watching these brainwashed fans who are willing to pay astronomical amount of money for few renders is funny

By chance, after every update, people come along who haven't been there for years to say that the game and the users are crap....., :sleep: uaaaah.

So until next time ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes