cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Enough with this BS slow burn, dev. But your VN needs to find some ****ing STORY. When was the last time an actual plot happened in this VN Wife & Mother project? :ROFLMAO:

Was it Sophia getting harassed at subway? Was it the next door neighbor cumin over? Was it blackmailed at school by janitor, faculty and student? Was it sisters night out / husband lost a poker night?o_O:censored:

Seriously, write a main story for “A Mother and A Wife” Sophia. From movers and packers to school administration, from neighbors to secondary jobs, from horny sister to friendly mafia boss, from kinki husband to husband's boss.:unsure::FacePalm:
Well Sophia's first major cheat is supposed to happen sometime in the next playable day, but judging by what happened with DeShawn in the shower I reckon it's only going to be a blowjob.... So nothing vastly major, although that would be major for Sophia since she's pretty much a nun in this game. The sex ed lesson could be an interesting one with where she's going take it next from where it left off

Reactions: Anteron

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Honestly speaking, even if L&P decides to include last HJ before Sophia moves out of this phase then it needs to be substantial. Like Sophia finally taking the charge admitting that she likes this kinky side of her and is no more apologetic about it. I'm done with her being like, "Oh let me rub down his dick real quick" and "But I am married and have kids", lady just fucking make your mind. Her character has crossed that bridge and L&P needs to show it better in the story. If I am playing the filthy route, I want Sophia to be accepting of her choices, if she is always bemoaning her choices after she has already done the deed then what's the use of filthy route?

Feel bad for Sam though, poor chap's "secret" girlfriend is giving HJs to everyone in town except him:LOL:.
From what you write, you have never had a steady girlfriend and/or have never made such a stupid decision to cheat on her.
Because the pangs of conscience and feelings of guilt don't go away, even if you've fucked your lover umpteen times. Only psychopaths are so emotionally uninvolved.
It's not that L&P doesn't find the taboo-breaking in Sophia's inner monologues arousing, but it's only natural that thoughts that testify to feelings of guilt keep cropping up.
Her domestic situation in particular, with two children and a husband who isn't an asshole but is simply too carefree and is currently riding a wave of success, would not make it credible if Sophia, after 14 virtual game days, lacks any feeling of guilt.

But it should also be mentioned that what you are criticizing is caused by the fact that there are so many individual routes that apparently have nothing to do with each other, and that's why Sophia's inner monologues and feelings of guilt feel like endless repetitions. But this is just bad writing by the author.

Reactions: Hlextor

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
That is...weird.

He's either planning to make both sidejobs rather short updates, or he's shooting himself in the foot with a massive development cycle without any new content for old and new subscribers the next....god knows how many months.

...Or pigs can fly and he's suddenly working three times as fast. (No, this is not an option...pigs might fly, but not the faster working part)
I think he likes shooting himself in the foot a lot :LOL:.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes