Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Exactly, dev should know that nobody cares about the old ones in the nursing home, should focus on the shotas more
Speak for yourself! I don't like childish stuff - touching fabrics, staring at underwear, nipple patches... I prefer the old gents. I'm sick of tits touching requests - "may I see your bra, may I touch the fabric, may I caress your breasts... Aiden did it right - just squezzed and that's it! Sophia need a proper fuck from a proper MAN!

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I see many of you guys predicting that Sophia might bring a sex toy with her for the sex ed.
I don't think she has any sex toy. Only Ellie has one & it'll be weird for her bring a dildo for the class that is being used by her own daughter. It's the lingerie & there might be multiple lingeries in there
Btw it's the same outfit asset from the last 2nd side Job event but in a different color. Also she's wearing black bra and panty with black stokings.
1000030637.png

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Tell me, professor, when will Zac return? I understand that this is not the topic, but I really want to know.
TLDR: we don't know

We will probably see him again in the afternoon Dylan's events of the current PD as Dylan's teammate in the football team. It's possible that, since afawk his mother Alyssa is away on a business trip, Sophia may offer to pick him up and drive him with Dylan to their match (speculation).
Then it depends on what the Dylan's events will be about. We don't know if Zac will have any significant role in it. We know that instead Darnell may have a role in these events (source)

Then it's likely that we see again Zac on Monday PD 16 as Sophia has been called in by Principal Johnson as substitute teacher on Monday. There will be the 5th task, but again we don't know anything about Zac's role.

Finally on Tuesday PD 17 there is football practice and Alyssa will be back. Alyssa said that's the earliest they can meet. So probably we will see Zac again but it's likely he has no role has it should be a "date" between Alyssa and Sophia. But again, no intel on that at the moment.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes