immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Let's look at what happened so far in 2nd side Job event & what could happen in the upcoming update.
1st eventv0.130Little handjob. Fabric touching
2nd eventv0.170Use of Condom. More intimate discussions, groping & sophia removed all her clothes except her panty.
3rd eventv0.210
*upcoming update*
She'll wear *multiple* lingeries
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While replaying the last 2nd side Job event I got some hints about sexual acts that could take place in this update. There could be Handjob + blowjob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you serious?hahaha handjob and lingerie? not showing pussy? she should be naked and fucking them by now, if that is too much atleast make her get completely naked and finger herself for them. this dev is crazy

Reactions: Anteron

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
are you serious?hahaha handjob and lingerie? not showing pussy? she should be naked and fucking them by now, if that is too much atleast make her get completely naked and finger herself for them. this dev is crazy
Do you know what crazy is? Horny grown men are waiting to fuck Sophia... Plus there's Dylan and Sam, who are also in a long relationship... Plus Aiden... And who gets the first blowjob? Three teenagers? This is crazy... And of course, between the needlework and the sucking, Sophia's usual monologue "I'm married and I have children, my God"... And then Cummm...
Is that crazy enough?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes