DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This options I’m about suppose is very cleaver but tbh, idk how realistic.

Do to it being clothes,
Sophia could have wrapped it around her panties which would be her whole waist.

Then use the belt which is a part of the attire to press it down and hold it all together.

In the picture, you can see she has a slight higher bump around her butt. Which could only be a bra. The panties she could hide in her purse.

View attachment 3927700
Bro.. your eyes
1000040490.gif

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This options I’m about suppose is very cleaver but tbh, idk how realistic.

Do to it being clothes,
Sophia could have wrapped it around her panties which would be her whole waist.

Then use the belt which is a part of the attire to press it down and hold it all together.

In the picture, you can see she has a slight higher bump around her butt. Which could only be a bra. The panties she could hide in her purse.

View attachment 3927700
Nice idea, really! But I think the skirt is much too figure-hugging and the material it's made of is too thin. A wrong angle and a suspicious woman like Ms. Meyer should see it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nice idea, really! But I think the skirt is much too figure-hugging and the material it's made of is too thin. A wrong angle and a suspicious woman like Ms. Meyer should see it.
It would also be a nightware to do in Daz even if it was possible with this asset

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Instead of "Tardis bag" it would be better to describe it as (Harry Potter) "Hermione's satchel". The kids will get the reference immediately.

Apr 12, 2021
I can more or less guess what will happen.After Sophia wears it, she will jerk off the boys at the same time.There will be an animation of this.I think we'll see a Titjob rather than a Blowjob.
I will quote this comment when the update comes.

Reactions: DylansMoM_001

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Do you know what crazy is? Horny grown men are waiting to fuck Sophia... Plus there's Dylan and Sam, who are also in a long relationship... Plus Aiden... And who gets the first blowjob? Three teenagers? This is crazy... And of course, between the needlework and the sucking, Sophia's usual monologue "I'm married and I have children, my God"... And then Cummm...
Is that crazy enough?
it does not bother me who got the first bj or sex, what bothers me is the fact that she already grab their dicks and shows her body to them, why is the dev not moving forward? sex might be too much but she shouldn't feel any shame spreading her pussy for them saying this is a vagina and if we touch ourself we get wet and aroused like right now and she should be sucking their dicks, it does not move the plot forward if she does another lingerie show, she already does that and the line of nude body shame is already crossed, they even touched her bare butt!!, this dev should see a mental doctor right away!!!

Reactions: jeen1917

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
There is a telegram channel which post all of his post
Join that telegram channel if you want to see all leaks

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Does anyone have any idea on what we can expect in the Myers side job?
she is going to wear different outfits doing sexy poses for them, she is going to show her breast this time without anything blocking the view (before she put something on the nipple), this means there is going to be more grope, there is a low chance that she will be completely naked, there is very low chance that she will suck their dicks, their is moderate chance of a handjob, definitely no kissing, and most of all no vaginal penetration. It will be fine if this was a weekly update but update takes 3 months!!! haha This dev deserves to get cuck by his wife haha dev is crazy

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes