oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
theres a possibility through all these windows that people inside on the ground floor could have seen sophia lurkin'... it would make a lot of sense of building suspicion that way.

can someone make a 3d model or the meyer's house?

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Well. Strange but the posting of the progressed has been taking out. The mod found it spam?!? I don't believe this..........
It is really no spam but letting this thread know what the status is. On this way the fun is taking out being here.
Other games threads post their progress just as much & never saw a mod take it down before. This is the only thread I’ve had most of my posts taken down and have been banned from before

James013

Oct 7, 2020
I just think it's because Lord Xanatos always posts the progression before you do.
By the way, you can see that his post is still 1 or 2 pages before this one.

Reactions: Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I just think it's because Lord Xanatos always posts the progression before you do.
By the way, you can see that his post is still 1 or 2 pages before this one.
Yeah correct. those were also from me and are not removed. I can't get a hold of this. And I am not getting happy with this.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes