hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Humans do not create. they discover.

And the times are advancing not because humans created, but because technology has advanced.

Humans drew on paper.
And humans drew on monitors.
And now, humans have taken their hands off the monitors and AI is drawing instead.

I've been sick of this conversation since you mentioned creation.

Get help from books, videos, or people. Not me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there was still the facepalm icon, that would have been enough for her last two posts. So I have to write that I think your last two posts are complete nonsense. Either that or we have a translation problem here.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018

And the times are advancing not because humans created, but because technology has advanced.

Humans drew on paper.
And now, humans have taken their hands off the monitors and AI is drawing instead.

wow..... I weep for the future.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022

Humans drew on paper.

Dang... That was a sick... Burn?

austin-powers.gif

Reactions: tofhdns

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I do not know what condition this person is in, does he even understand what he is writing?
I just want to ask him:- What are you talking about?

-"And the times are advancing not because humans created, but because technology has advanced."
?????
This man doesn't even realize what a stupid thing he's saying.
So technology is developing on its own? People have nothing to do with it? And goods, products, materials, machinery, etc. are produced not by people, but by factories?
Technology, my little friend, is a product of human cognition and nothing more.

Infantilism in absolute terms and stupidity squared. There is nothing more to say here.

A person does not understand that even animals are able to create, for example, a nest for living, only unlike a person who creates based on his consciousness, education and other things, animals create based on their instincts.

How can an adult not understand this? Wow, it happens like that.

I know that it will be deleted, but I couldn't help but speak out.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Here is my usual prediction for the next update that I tend to do.

One thing I say first though, I said a long time ago in this thread that I felt the bikini show with Dylan and Sam should've built to a lingerie show with them at some point. After all, it was Sophia in lingerie that she accidentally flaunted in front of them that started their paths. Maybe this update leads to that, she is due to drive Dylan to his soccer game afterwards, so maybe Dylan sees the lingerie and figures out what is going on.

I feel like Sophia sneaking outfits in is a stretch but I do hope she might get caught by the daughter. So far L&P hasn't taken an opportunity to add any consequences. I want more plot to AWAM, can y'all tell? every update, I'm looking for it.

Personally think she should've put two outfits on, one sexy leggings with straps and a nightie style over the top. She then changes from one to the other and is naked, she tells the boys not to look but she catches them looking and lets them.

I think something is going to happen while she changes outfits, might be something similar to the phone call scene where they get carried away with touching her. Sophia is surprised by how much she got turned on by it, maybe this time she lets them explore between her legs and ass more. For those that have forgotten or just don't know, one of the boys touched her vagina when she got a phone call, and she instantly stopped them and scolded them after coming off the phone, I'm thinking she doesn't this time.

I still think the boys know more than they let on and at some point, Sophia is going to figure that out, or Dylan will figure it out and tell her, or maybe Dylan befriends the boys and surprises Sophia in future with them at their house. lol Doubtful, but that would be pretty awesome and Dylan was curious how far Sophia might go with other people.

As for the old guys, I don't follow that but I suspect she prob wears the outfit they have for her and maybe strokes their cocks.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Here is my usual prediction for the next update that I tend to do.

One thing I say first though, I said a long time ago in this thread that I felt the bikini show with Dylan and Sam should've built to a lingerie show with them at some point. After all, it was Sophia in lingerie that she accidentally flaunted in front of them that started their paths. Maybe this update leads to that, she is due to drive Dylan to his soccer game afterwards, so maybe Dylan sees the lingerie and figures out what is going on.

I feel like Sophia sneaking outfits in is a stretch but I do hope she might get caught by the daughter. So far L&P hasn't taken an opportunity to add any consequences. I want more plot to AWAM, can y'all tell? every update, I'm looking for it.

Personally think she should've put two outfits on, one sexy leggings with straps and a nightie style over the top. She then changes from one to the other and is naked, she tells the boys not to look but she catches them looking and lets them.

I think something is going to happen while she changes outfits, might be something similar to the phone call scene where they get carried away with touching her. Sophia is surprised by how much she got turned on by it, maybe this time she lets them explore between her legs and ass more. For those that have forgotten or just don't know, one of the boys touched her vagina when she got a phone call, and she instantly stopped them and scolded them after coming off the phone, I'm thinking she doesn't this time.

I still think the boys know more than they let on and at some point, Sophia is going to figure that out, or Dylan will figure it out and tell her, or maybe Dylan befriends the boys and surprises Sophia in future with them at their house. lol Doubtful, but that would be pretty awesome and Dylan was curious how far Sophia might go with other people.

As for the old guys, I don't follow that but I suspect she prob wears the outfit they have for her and maybe strokes their cocks.
It's very interesting, but I'm sure that Dylan and the Myers boys will never cross paths.:(

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes