holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
For some like me, it's not so much hating a character, as not being interested in their content, or it not making sense for Sophia. In the case of Sam, it's the basketball game in the driveway. AFAIK, groping is a technical foul and as a sports teacher, Sophia shouldn't encourage it. For Dylan, it's the choice in the prologue to take two cars or one. Taking one car is highly dangerous and illegal.

And speaking of highly illegal, same for the sex ed class. Over here, Sophia would be jailed for it, and blacklisted from ever teaching again. The nursing job would just get her sacked.
I don't think that the reasons you've mentioned are really comparable.

Sex ed class is illegal, no doubt. It's felony.
Too many passangers in one car is illegal. It's misdemeanor.
Foul in basketball is illegal. It's breaking rules of the game (by the way, there is nothing about groping in basketball rules :). At least in their versions I know).

So the real issue is probably not the legal/illegal but what makes sense (at least some sense, contrary to nonsense) for Sophia and for the story. Sex ed class is not only seriously illegal but it's also stupid. Sitting in a car on somebody's lap... allowing for excessive contact in a game... this is completely different category, and I don't have any problem with this, especially if it's necessary for the plot. Let's hate or ignore any character from the game - because they are inconsistent, badly written, behaving in a nonsense way, but not because of a single unimportant incident.

No offence, just talking like cat to cat ;).

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Who used cello lessons as a threat to make Sofia his secret girlfriend :WeSmart:
I wouldn't call it a threat as much as it is a scheme. It may not be obvious to some but for me, it seems like a well devised plot to screw the hot MILF neighbor next door. Creeps are not always defined by the obvious. In RL, stalkers, after being apprehended and their homes raided, were found to have had elaborate plots, numerous documents of a victims activities, et.al. People in RL have been, and still do, get charmed by the handsome, smooth-talking, intelligent sounding scammers of all time. The Enron scandal proved that as well as the guy involved in the cryptocurrency debacle. So I'm not willing to give Sam a pass on not being a creep just yet. At least with Dylan, we know where he's coming from. Both Dylan and Sam are responding to their hormones but Sam has the advantage of being able to tamper his down a notch to get the ultimate prize, Sophia's body.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 478 Votes