DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Hmm, Newton 3rd law, interesting argumentation. Can I counter this with Newton's 2nd law and bring mass into play? It makes a difference whether I want to see a story element removed that only has a few fans, or one that is interesting for the majority of players.

No matter how you slice it, the side story about the pensioners in the retirement home is the perfect candidate for deletion. Not many fans, no impact on the main story line and not even providing a deeper insight into Sophia, or on of the other main characters. If L&P had wanted to do something with this storyline, one possibility would have been to make one of the gentlemen Liam's father. Not a side job for Sophia, but a way to show that she looks after the family, etc. It would also be possible to find out more about Liam in the context of some of Sophia visits there, or for Dylan and/or Ellie see something they shouldn't have seen if they happened to be visiting at the same time. But none of that is in the game, and as it stands, especially with so little AWAM development progress over all this years in general, it's time to delete the old guys, I think. More focus on the main story and not so much unnecessary waste of time.
____________________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________

It's amazing on how hit and miss the story and plot are in this game. You mentioned Newton's law, I'll raise you Murphy's law and that is making everything go wrong with AWAM. Part One had flow and direction with only a few hiccups with plot and plausibility. True the whole maid thing was a major swing and a miss and somehow the boys Sam/Dylan seemed younger than the current version of them, but by and large it was a good beginning.

Part Two reminds me of a blind squirrel hunting nuts on a busy freeway. A good writer would have side story as an introduction to a plot line. The slumber party as an example would be a good starting point to wrap up the improving relationship to Dylan and Ellie and start a route with them--or that side story should never had been made if the developer didn't intend to be an Ellie/Dylan route. Worst is how the developer has been working with plausibility at the start of an update to just go off the rails with how it ends.

Personally at this stage Sopha ought to be in a crisis at this point with one of the routes. But the developer's writing strategy is so weak at this point, I doubt the developer can fix their problem. The Tyler route is unrecoverable... the retirees route should never been started... the tutoring was lost a long time ago and should have been concluded with Sophia having done her job and thanked.

Worst!! With how the developer been coming out with content, its blue-ball slow burn. When was the last time any of the side jobs had a release... a year ago? Maybe longer (I don't know... and don't care)? So, whatever comes out it will not have any progression or development of either Sophia's character or advance the storyline. Just like the Tyler route which was totally halfassed it will be another year before the Tyler route gets revisited.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
LP is f***ing mental for pulling this shit again ... I'm gonna subscribe for 5$ now just to make fun of this .. oh, wait, I can't cause SS doesn't accept virtual cards... it wants my REAL NAME :KEK: and real bank account

PS: check out the advertisement on F95 - :BootyTime:
View attachment 3966864
i think he got kicked off of patreon for the game looking like there was cp in it and this story line does. i guess on the new platform it's the same type of policy and dev doesn't want to risk it. it would make sense as to why the teasers are designed this way. anticipate this to be the theme until the update releases.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I played this game through once replay/remember value is zero. Did somewhere in this game her husband and her have an open marriage or is it a unworded agreement. Due to this game being extremely slow I can't remember.

3.20 star(s) 478 Votes