Aug 31, 2024
:ROFLMAO: that "üniversal" smile - really, how stupid it looks for all the characters to have the same smile :KEK:
View attachment 3986166

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question about the üniversal Smile protocol? :)

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63
Jun 6, 2022
I got a question. I haven't played this game in a while but, I do check the gallery after every update. When I did play I stayed on the Lesbian only path. So my question is Can you get Ellie to breakup with Logan if you sent Dylan to boarding school? I know their are couple different sauna scenes depending on that factor. I'd appreciate anyone who can explain it to me a bit. Thank you.
no it is not possible, you can modify your save but who knows if that will give problems later, sincerely it seems that there will not be a real lesbian only route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipp3n

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
In ST-9's defence, he (i assume he - apologies if not) has produced an impressive library of spinoff stories and art on the AWAM topic, all before AI. Painfully learning the intricacies of the characters and environment, reproducing for our enjoyment, versions not delivered fast enough or wide spread enough by L&P.
This path way has been trekked by he and a handful of others (you know who you champs are) for many years before the blossoming of AI.
I think they have earnt the right to have an opinion.

I am NOT AI by the way.

Peace All.
100% I'm "he"... and I have never been... nor will ever be... AGI.....thank you for your comment...

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I do not know how they will take my words because I am hurting them unintentionally.
(I believe that my beliefs are right and I do not want to deny my beliefs.)

Although automobile factories have been automated for a long time, hand-made cars are still sold at the highest prices.

AI is already being used in various fields such as music composition, novels, paintings, translation, coding, counseling, and bio research, but their jobs have not been replaced, and AI is being used as a good tool for them. (The painting is relatively behind.)

I felt that he was worried about "the destruction of value and the denial of existence."

I want to tell them that they will still be respected.
I hope your sentiments are correct... As AGI threatens what I do, the same as the coders, musicians, writers etc etc etc........

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I hope your sentiments are correct... As AGI threatens what I do, the same as the coders, musicians, writers etc etc etc........
Fears of AI are greatly exaggerated.

Just like the riot that broke out when the monorail was laid in the factory.

The only thing that changed when the factory was built was that people who used to work in the sun went inside the building.

AI is just a tool.

Computers came along but humans didn't give up math.
Instead, they went to the moon.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_____________________________________________+++++++++++++++________________________________

I guess the only winning move is to be on the side making the best AI programs and technologies that support it, or use it in such a way that it to keep people in the lope.

Reactions: ST-9Pol
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes