James013

Oct 7, 2020
It would be strange if she didn't at least touch their cocks.
She did it both times before
If she doesn't touch them, the only way the update won't be disappointing is if she's clearly with her legs open to show what the female sex looks like... and why not let them touch her here

Reactions: LordClogain

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would be strange if she didn't at least touch their cocks.
She did it both times before
If she doesn't touch them, the only way the update won't be disappointing is if she's clearly with her legs open to show what the female sex looks like... and why not let them touch her here
Ellie and Tyler are the only people to have touched her bare sex and the last event Vicky and boyfriend never went neat it.
Sam/Nat touched her sex through clothing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it doesnt look like shes wearing panties in this one, i would love that would be a option even if it wrong
what is this angle?
actually she's wearing a thong in this pic. At some point she'll be completely naked in front of the boys & don't worry she'll be wearing multiple lingeries

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

it doesnt look like shes wearing panties in this one, i would love that would be a option even if it wrong
what is this angle?
I don't want to be upset because I like the shoto content. But for some reason, I get the impression that it's not worth waiting for much. This update will be a repeat of what we saw in the last lesson with little progress. It's just that Sophia will be even more naked.
Here's the next lesson, I hope it will be more fun if it takes place, of course. I wonder what day we should expect the next lesson?

Reactions: jack.the.tripper

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This update will be very hot based on their latest lesson.

This actually makes it pretty likely this event will not progress that much IMO. Simply because there are no lingerie that Sophia could wear that's more "erotic" than her standing there in literally nothing but pasties and panties. That's as naked as Sophia has ever been with anyone that's not either in her family, or her gym friends. (I'm not sure the janitor counts, honestly. It was a 1-off)

The only thing that would distinguish this event from the one in your picture is if LP follows the recent progressions of other characters (handjobs, cum on her, kisses etc.).

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes