Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
A little time passed and we received confirmation that I was right. Eh :sleep:
View attachment 4021194
It's frustrating, I wish there was some progress so that the plot could move on.
I'm far away from being a native English speaker, but, doesn't looks like he (L$P) was mocking at that guy's question?

I mean, 'approx similar level' can be anything between a lingerie show to a full gangbang :ROFLMAO:

Ok, sorry. I forgot. Probably will be a 'hot' fabric touching session!

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Where'd you get the idea that I'm not even a fan of Sophia? I honestly don't know what to ask him since I haven't updated myself with what's really going on in the game recently. So its hard to come up with questions that are relevant to the present.

And here is what you can do if you really think these questions are steering away L&Ps focus from Sophia. Write some questions about Sophia to L&P, that way he will remain focussing on her storyline.

No matter how relevant the questions are, no matter if the questions are only about Sophia L&P will do things his own way.
Do you know L&P at all?

That I have to agree, the questions aren't good. I honestly ran out of ideas of what to ask him.
Since I have seen whatever he has planned up with the updates.
Ask him like these questions:
1. Would it be possible to cover a single playday in whole update? As nowadays he divide one PD in morning , afternoon and evening events and provide 1 PD in 2/3 updates.

2. Ask for like how long Sophia will remain sophisticated? I think he has already decided that in certain event Sophia will have her first sex right as per planned table? Now she has almost given handjob to everyone including tutoring kids, dick touch to Sam Dylan, her daughter bf, Vicky event etc. increase the tease upto the level of pussy touching or blowjob or someone licking her....She is sexually excited right, then she needs someone to satisfy her needs right?? So if not sex, maybe fingering or licking, instead of giving handjob to others... Howcome giving handjob to others satisfy her sexual needs? (Common sense) Like I can understand he planned for tease until the "The Actual Night" where she will do her first sex ..but change the tease from handjob to fingering or licking where other character satisfy Sophia sexual needs.

3) Is it possible to Move the story forward with few more characters storyline on that playday instead of focussing on the handjob winner character of the day? Like we know tutoring kids gonna get handjob..but atleast he can cover story path at home with Dylan/ellie , maid, neighbours or Patricia talk in phone. Something that will let us know that yes there is a main storyline of Sophia in AWAM ..

4) when will Dylan enjoy being cuckold when he see Sophia with Sam?? Like in part 1.

Something like these ...even future path of Sophia where he can let us know whether Sophia will be corrupted where she will do sex with strangers too or with someone from work like principal or teachers for promotion beside kids? These Dylan/ellie storyline question of what would happen ifs and buts let him build the story around teens only...like even if there will be Sophia, he will keep including teens with Sophia love story which doesn't look realistic, Sophia around her age people seems more realistic even for cheating..idk he will develop whole update based on teens keeping Sophia out of update saying people got bored of Sophia like in the past he did the same. And kept Sophia storyline out on Dylan update.

Last edited:

LordClogain

Jul 13, 2024
Espere el 395 por ciento. El 10 por ciento trabaja en un día (395/10 = 39 días) o el 20 por ciento trabaja en un día (395/20 = +/- 20 días). Actualización 4 semanas de octubre (
[/CITA]
wait 395 percent. 10 percent work in one day (395/10= 39 days) or 20 percent work in one day (395/20=+/-20 days). Update 4 week October(
No, once creation, renders and animations exceed 85%, the update is usually released 2 weeks later at most. The calculations are correct, last week of September or first week of October.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes