oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
the first lingerie she'll show would be something Sophia wore under her clothing when coming to the myers house, seems like she stripped off her skirt and shirt and that's what she revealed.

the rest of the lingerie could be presented in her black panties still on and her top changing (most likely with filthy wife) on front the myer boys. possibly the presentation will end sophia being naked on front of them.

will she allow the myer boys to take off her panties like she did for sam?

Reactions: monkey473

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 4039460

Sep 16, 2024 06:16 am

Definition of a G-string
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared in other forums. Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This teaser is only on SS
so nice of Sophie she is offering herself to be fap material for the shota boys(and maybe her sister too :love: )

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
the first lingerie she'll show would be something Sophia wore under her clothing when coming to the myers house, seems like she stripped off her skirt and shirt and that's what she revealed.

the rest of the lingerie could be presented in her black panties still on and her top changing (most likely with filthy wife) on front the myer boys. possibly the presentation will end sophia being naked on front of them.

will she allow the myer boys to take off her panties like she did for sam?
Considering that we are now in the mid game, I think that the game should go in all updates further than just nakedness. I can't say exactly what that means for this event, but if it really is just a fashion show with a little nudity at the end, it would be a big disappointment.

The question also arises as to whether the sister plays a larger role after all, considering that she appeared in the middle of the preview image series. That could give the whole thing the necessary spice, considering that only Sophia and the boys can't really do much.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes