kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
My Q&A with L&P

1. Will we see more of Zac, Alyssa and Sophia's story?

2. In the previous story, Zac came out of the bathroom naked while Sophia was sitting on a couch. Does it show us that he usually does this (he wears light or less clothes when he is home alone with his mother)?

3. All the men in San Alejo (even the women) are sexually attracted to Sophia. You said that Sam is the last one to have sex with Sophia. Is there a reason why Sam is the last?

4. Will Sophia be Dylan's first experience with a woman?

5. Do Liam and Ellie develop their relationship intimately?

Answers from L&P
1. Yes
2. It was just a one time scene
3. Someone has to be. In my story, it hit Sam. But it has also to do with another reason you will know on Monday playable day 23
4. Depends on your decisions. Might also be someone else.

5. No

abram1

May 24, 2020
All the men in San Alejo (even the women) are sexually attracted to Sophia. You said that Sam is the last one to have sex with Sophia. Is there a reason why Sam is the last?

Answers from L&P
Someone has to be. In my story, it hit Sam. But it has also to do with another reason you will know on Monday playable day 23
I guess, Sam's fans are "so happy" with this statement. Also, PD23 happens when, sometime between 15 years from now at this rate and never? An elephant has smaller cojones than L&P.

And who was asking for the original EJ Adora, I wonder. Folks were asking for her 3rd-4th iteration from approximately PD11-12, not that puppet. That was Sophia we associated AWAM with, not the latest one and not the OG. Kirill86, Bibifoc, or someone else, pls let him know what community meant by going back to roots. That's not what most of us wanted, as it seems. He should've created a poll with several images at least to compare which one is the most popular and not fucking it all up again.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes