Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Fer\Desktop\ARCHIVOS TEMPORALES\LM\OTROS\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Fer\Desktop\ARCHIVOS TEMPORALES\LM\OTROS\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Sep 15 00:01:11 2020
Install game and then copy below attached file in to the gane folder. then continue where you left before...I did it and it worked.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Concerning Zac/Sophia/Akyssa I found this interesting.
View attachment 816991
Is a 3 some off the table?
Will you have to chose between Zac or Alyssa?
Or just run off to Florida with Zac and live happy ever after?
I much rather that Zac & Alyssa run off to Florida and live happily ever after...with a lot, and lot of Mother & Son sex hehehe. :cool: (y)

Leave Sophia to her Children! oooor....Sophia with Alyssa (y) but not with zac (n) hehe.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
that Dylan story for why Aiden blackmailed Sofia is so retarded like OMG :ROFLMAO:
something that stupid i didn't hear for a long time...
please leave that little shit in that school forever, don't bring him back ever! :D

and the dev said he likes to keep things real as he can get :D
imagine someone IRL did this to his mom... LOL :ROFLMAO:

but the renders tho...:oops:o_O, that's a diff story, just wow, 15/10 HOT AF :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I am not even sure now that Zac/Alyssa are at it, and we will not see Alyssa again for quite sometime.
Those fookers Nat or Vicky better behave themselves with Sophia she is for my precious.
I'm not sure either, I would want to, most definitely!! but who knows?. It would've been really great if they were at it. :(

Hahaha, I agree, while Sophia is for my compadre Dylan, Sophia is also for your precious. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Ah, you mean Sophia also for Ellie?. Yeah! I'm in favor of Sophia with her children. Incest is the best! hehe. :cool: (y)

Last edited:

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
I get this error.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined
[/CODE]

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
that Dylan story for why Aiden blackmailed Sofia is so retarded like OMG :ROFLMAO:
something that stupid i didn't hear for a long time...
please leave that little shit in that school forever, don't bring him back ever! :D

and the dev said he likes to keep things real as he can get :D
imagine someone IRL did this to his mom... LOL :ROFLMAO:

but the renders tho...:oops:o_O, that's a diff story, just wow, 15/10 HOT AF :love:
I am afraid there more extreme situations IRL in which child can put his/her parent.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I know I always get sick of people asking when the next update is due right after an update comes out, but after playing this latest release I'm all like, "When is the next update due?" :LOL:

Reactions: roro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am starting to see Ellie as being very manipulating towards her mother.Ellie knows that her mother is curious about sex with another female and she is using this against her mother.So is Ellie trying to go for a 3 some with Julia/Sophia?considering some of the dialog in that scene.
Finally. I thought I am the only one who think that Ellie is a real bitch. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I am starting to see Ellie as being very manipulating towards her mother.Ellie knows that her mother is curious about sex with another female and she is using this against her mother.So is Ellie trying to go for a 3 some with Julia/Sophia?considering some of the dialog in that scene.
Hehehe Mate, I have no idea, you know I'm not into lesbian crap but maybe? possibly? The fact is that Ellie is manipulating Sophia and using her curiosity and love for Ellie against her. As for a 3some? I guess it's possible if Ellie is with Julia instead of Logan or Aaron hehehe.

Personally, I like my Ellie straight which is how I'm having her in my game but if not, then I like my Ellie to focus on Sophia only and not with Julia...at least that's how I would play it had I been interested.

I think it would be more challenging and interesting to see Ellie getting to Sophia on her own instead of with some backup like Julia. No manipulations of "you did that with her now do it with me" but to do it with each other by their own right. That's how I would play it or would like it if that was possible, the only female curiosity that I would accept for Ellie and Sophia would be just for each other and that's when it comes to Ellie, for the rest of ladies...I don't know, those are different paths.

My point is if only I were into lesbian stuff...I would've played Ellie's path and tailor it so that it would be just between Ellie & Sophia and no one else without any manipulation if possible. :sneaky:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ellie is not only manipulative, she began by blackmailing her mother, emotional blackmail, for her own interest, a sexual one. To know what it's like to kiss her own mother.
And then what does she do? She shares her own mother with her friend.
Why would she do this with her own mother? Because it turns her on.
Better not forget this, she begins to touch herself. Next step could be with Logan instead of Julia, why not?
1600166144671.png

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Sex scene with Liam is very disappointing. Angles and animations dont give any stimulus furthermore animations dont belong to this age.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dylan has used emotional blackmail as well but remember that it is easier for Sophia to do this with Julia than with her own son or daughter.So Dylan and Ellie do need to push Sophia harder than the others.
With Logan I don't see it.We already know what Sophia thinks of Logan,not a lot.
Saying that we do know that something will happen with Elli/Logan and Sophia maybe a part of it we just don't know what part or how much Sophia will play a part.
It would also seems that Logans days could be numbered if julia/Ellie do tell Julia's parents together(about there love for each other) as was indicated in the dialog.Julia is into girls Ellie swings both ways.
True, both has used blackmail, both has shared her mother with, Dylan only sends her mother to school in a short dress and without bra (he knows that: "Breakfast in bed").
That's why I say Ellie is no better than Dylan. I would say it's worse, because she has a full sex life and can't blame the hormones only .... let's say that she likes sex a lot.
The yoga event shows us that Dylan, if he has another muse, knows how to enjoy all the them ;)

Reactions: paginou and wynlard

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
True, both has used blackmail, both has shared her mother with, Dylan only sends her mother to school in a short dress and without bra (he knows that: "Breakfast in bed").
That's why I say Ellie is no better than Dylan. I would say it's worse, because she has a full sex life and can't blame the hormones only .... let's say that she likes sex a lot.
The yoga event shows us that Dylan, if he has another muse, knows how to enjoy all the them ;)
Ellie is worse because she is such a brat towards Dylan.

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes