palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Firstly from what I have heard here from people who have done translation, German to English is very tough.
As someone who speaks German I'd argue it's actually the other way around, which could be the reason why L&P won't accept any help as he wants a native English speaker to translate the dialogue from German to English, and I doubt there's many people in this community who would be able to pull that off on a really high level, unless they really are professional with it. The issue I'm having with this is the fact that L&P's English is sufficient enough to translate it himself and then simply hand it to a native English speaking translator to pack the dialogue into a more...fancy way if you will.

That's atleast how I would do it. He could always point out some lines of text he doesn't like and try to explain what he has in mind. I feel like that would make this whole process alot easier and he might actually be able to find someone who could possibly translate everything within a couple days. But who knows. I'm not a game developer, nor a translator. :giggle:

Edit: The first sentence in my post might be a bit confusing, lol. What I meant was that it's probably easier for a native German speaker to translate everything into English, instead of a native English speaker doing it as I believe the German language is harder to master. Still does sound kinda confusing reading it, but oh well.. I give up. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: restlez

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Anyone got a time machine that can bounce a few years into the future to when this game is completed and come back and release it for us? Be a bro... Forget about stopping 9/11, killing Hitler, or fucking your grandma back when she was hot and 18 years old to become your own grandpa. I want the full game.
I also went on for 10 years, and what I found were fabrics and pigeons

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
In the initial part of your message aren't we both on the same page. You are talking about translation from German to English and so am I.

Also isn't his working style pretty much as you have described. Like he does do the translation himself and instead of giving the entire script after translating it himself, he consults the translator in real time about his opinion.
My post made more sense in my head, but after reading it I'm not so sure about it either. :LOL:

If he really does it the way you describe it, then yes, but I had the impression that he's just sending line after line to his translator in German, expecting him to make a good dialogue out of it (which is why I thought it would be easier for a native German speaker instead of a native English speaking translator). But that would also make the speed at which he translates the stuff even more questionable. :unsure:

Anyway, let's forget about the existance of my other post. :censored:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
it’s okay I made the time leap

Well, you’re gonna be amazed

Sophia became a great guitar player so she rejected Sam, she is divorced and has an international career.
Ellie’s still a virgin, farrah had a breakdown o_O
Alyssa electrocuted herself with Antonio, since KillJoys is inconsolable :cry:
Ava created a satanic cult and Brother Robert has a lot of work to exorcise all of this.
Patricia takes care of the animals at Carl’s zoo, but has still not understood the difference between carnivore and herbivore. :rolleyes:
Liam became gay, he’s in a relationship with Neil, so Brother Robert is happy because Neil has a better treatment of his character :ROFLMAO:
Amber drowned in a swimming pool crushed by a giant banana, so Julia became a lifeguard.
Dylan who loves his mother’s underwear so much changed sex, so he can wear them.
Sam died in a treehouse fire

I’ll stop here because I don’t want to spoil you too much. :cool:

PS Lord_Xanatos is out of work
Really interesting, time traveler! ;)
But you should really know what everybody is dying to know... What happens to the pigeons???

Hi guys,

For the sake of humanity, upload all published teasers of the upcoming update.
they are all here,
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
under the spoiler tag.
With plenty of other useful and frequently asked questions

Thanks to Apollodore for maintaining The Post ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I know none of you are looking at her feet, but the cameraman must be carrying her flats, because there is no way she's walking in those heels. Between the height of the heel and those pants it would be a nightmare to move. Also, those heels look gorgeous and unused.

I know, I know, "Damnit GingerSweetGirl, who cares?! She's hot, look at that ass! Why are you being such a buzz kill?" Well, fine sirs, because when I look at that picture I want to wear those heels and those pants. I comfort myself that I'm not with the reasoning that wearing those is a form of torture. If I got paid to stand still and take pics, oh hell yeah I'd wear them, but as a practical piece of clothing that woman probably can't wait to get changed.

We need more games to include sweatpants!! ;)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I know none of you are looking at her feet, but the cameraman must be carrying her flats, because there is no way she's walking in those heels. Between the height of the heel and those pants it would be a nightmare to move. Also, those heels look gorgeous and unused.

I know, I know, "Damnit GingerSweetGirl, who cares?! She's hot, look at that ass! Why are you being such a buzz kill?" Well, fine sirs, because when I look at that picture I want to wear those heels and those pants. I comfort myself that I'm not with the reasoning that wearing those is a form of torture. If I got paid to stand still and take pics, oh hell yeah I'd wear them, but as a practical piece of clothing that woman probably can't wait to get changed.

Maybe I'm a weird outlier here, but my first thought was "Is she carrying her flats in the purse? Do they fit inside that tiny purse?" ;)
Ok, you can scratch that 'maybe' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

I think Golf Courses should hire women to walk around and airrate the grass. Just speculating of course - likely a lot of walking involved so there might need to be more women (or men) hired than is practical.

Deleted member 3325933

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
As someone who speaks German I'd argue it's actually the other way around, which could be the reason why L&P won't accept any help as he wants a native English speaker to translate the dialogue from German to English, and I doubt there's many people in this community who would be able to pull that off on a really high level, unless they really are professional with it. The issue I'm having with this is the fact that L&P's English is sufficient enough to translate it himself and then simply hand it to a native English speaking translator to pack the dialogue into a more...fancy way if you will.

That's atleast how I would do it. He could always point out some lines of text he doesn't like and try to explain what he has in mind. I feel like that would make this whole process alot easier and he might actually be able to find someone who could possibly translate everything within a couple days. But who knows. I'm not a game developer, nor a translator. :giggle:

Edit: The first sentence in my post might be a bit confusing, lol. What I meant was that it's probably easier for a native German speaker to translate everything into English, instead of a native English speaker doing it as I believe the German language is harder to master. Still does sound kinda confusing reading it, but oh well.. I give up. o_O
Actually English is a difficulty rating 5. The main problem is the fluidity of the centuries. It is bad. Or is it BAD! What the hell does that mean? In German it is clear and not quite as chock full of slang or other languages as American English. One reason I studied German as I did Engineering. So much was written in German and it was precise. But, you are absolutely correct that L&P would need to scrutinize the translation for the intent. :coffee:

Example WW2 British Joint Chiefs and US Joint Chiefs get together for a strategy conference. There was a difficult topic and the British suggested the issue be tabled (To them that meant brought forward discussed to solution). The Americans were happy since they had other issues to discuss (To them tabling was to set aside for later). Imagine the looks on the Brits as the Americans moved to the next item.:giggle:
Churchill "Two people separated by a common language.":cool:

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes