BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
yes he gave it. obviously I don't like the stoper delay either (but at least he doesn't say bullshit) the difference is that a little bit of flame in the discussion here is fun.
Did he, then what's the release date? Right right no bullshite there...
hopefully by the end of November; but it could arrive in mid December if development also includes late Sunday events. these are all assumptions, no one knows
Whoops...

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
It's funny when you start to recognize the assets in other works.
And the piece of luggage we discussed for many pages is there too, almost in the same position! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1484008
View attachment 1484009
from
According to L&P it's because they came from a trip recently (or are going to one, something like that) which was mentioned in previous updates.

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
According to L&P it's because they came from a trip recently (or are going to one, something like that) which was mentioned in previous updates.
Yes, they came to visit their parents and they rented the apartment.
But this doesn't stop wild speculations from the tiniest details, otherwise what's the point of this forum ;)

PD 2, during the dinner
1636041208835.png

PD 12, the wedding dress event
1636041307181.png

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
People need to accept that it going be another 2 years before this VN is where you want it to be.

Does that suck? yes, of course, it does but is it understandable? yes, it is understandable.

I gave up on this thread, I rather discuss AWAM but it's the same ole thing in here, every single page.

NO SEX SCENES, WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN, IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW, NOT ENOUGH CONTENT, NOT ENOUGH OF THE RIGHT CONTENT, THE UPDATES TAKE TOO LONG.

I guess technically that is talking about AWAM lol

maybe in 2 years time, this thread after reaching 20,000 pages of the same complaint will finally stop with the same ole complaints, maybe but prob not.
You are way too optimistic with 2 years.
After all last 2 days in the game are taking almost 2 full years.

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
And I understand that the Android versions of Dylan will lose again on the parks scene, right? where he ran with Sofia.. why does it always lose in the Android version?! Wherever I download Dylan's game in this scene, for some reason he loses, no matter what I do

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I get the impression that being German he is stubbornly insistant on perfection on quality of all aspects of the game. Maybe if CDPR had a German studio head calling the shots for the CP 2077 development, we might have had a much better game that came out end of 2021. Maybe half German.:D
HE IS NOT GERMAN ONLY LIVES IN GERMANY...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Devs are their own bosses. There's a lot to be said in favour of this when it comes to creativity & no-one in their right mind would want to hamper the process, or try to artificially limit artistic freedom but if motivation is a combination of "carrot & stick" then the current Patreon model is not working well in the interests of many patrons. [I am a Patron but not of AWAM]. Some form of payment by results, (PBR), or a stoppage of payments whenever huge delays occur are possible answers. At present there's not much of a stick in play. This is in stark contrast to much of the working world, where there's plenty of stick but often just a piece of string where the carrot used to be.

At present the Patrons are perceived as contributors to a project, giving payment in the hopes this will inspire artists to greater heights. They are likened to "patrons of the arts" as they've appeared, in the modern sense, at least since Renaissance times. Obviously this isn't a very effective approach when it comes to volume &/or timeliness of output.

Patrons have just two options, i.e., to pay regularly, or not to pay. I sometimes choose the latter when a Dev's creativity flags. I also return if it picks up. If sufficient Patrons carry on paying when nothing is happening then it's possible that a 'comfort zone' can exist where money rolls in but work continues at a leisurely pace. Within the Patreon model as it is right now it's up to more Patrons to become pro-active & start withdrawing their sponsorship far more often. If this doesn't happen, IMO, things can only get worse, or stay the same, unless a Dev decides otherwise.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes