Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think splitting a day on 10 parts will be a good idea.
So far everytime he splits the content,it takes more and more months to finish a single day.
That would depend on the size of the scene and whether new assets would be needed

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What are the games about? Is the playable charakter also a female?
Watching my wife is split into either following the wife on 1 update and then the husband on the next.So you get to see how your choices affected either wife or hubby.

Hillside is about a stalker stalking a supermodel who then hires a body guard to protect her and her daughter Emma.
It is a slow burn but it is dark/gloomy but fun

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Watching my wife is split into either following the wife on 1 update and then the husband on the next.So you get to see how your choices affected either wife or hubby.

Hillside is about a stalker stalking a supermodel who then hires a body guard to protect her and her daughter Emma.
It is a slow burn but it is dark/gloomy but fun
Thank you. Maybe I will play "Watching my wife" first.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was only mentioning guys in that
Among women Ellie Patricia and after what I saw from the Nathalie event and the dialogues towards the end of the Nathalie event, I feel she'll be quite important. Also we don't know how important Alyssa would become.
There are a lot of questions unanswered concerning Alyssa and Zac also but at least now you can dump Aiden and keep the Alyssa open unlike before

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Really it's mostly just suspicions but in the Ellie route it's mentioned that Neil wont let Jules own a bikini. She keeps hers with Ellie. On day one it's also mentioned that Jules dresses strangely for someone her age. So I suspect Neil has abused Jules growing up in some form or another.
That would be hard stuff. But He can also be a overprotective in not good way. It is hard to explain. Maybe he is one of those fathers who try to protect their daughters from danger. So not allowed don't dress "provocatively", etc. So like a really old fashion guy.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
That would be hard stuff. But He can also be a overprotective in not good way. It is hard to explain. Maybe he is one of those fathers who try to protect their daughters from danger. So not allowed don't dress "provocatively", etc. So like a really old fashion guy.
My feeling was similar. There is an old saying, "A thief locks his house the tightest."

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wow wow wow... That Nathalie event was so fucking hot! Very good quality of renders and great erotism. I didn't have much else in my PT, I'm not interested in little boys. But from the previews I saw of Sam event, I understand it can be quite challenging and take a lot of time to make an event like that, with one of the most important limitation of DAZ3D : rendering a crowd. Though quite small (16 people I think) it's not an easy feat.

That said, although I loved the scene and recognize the work done, it was quite short for the awaited time. At this pace the game will never see a proper ending and will be abandoned before the end. And the DLC will never see the light of day (soccer coaching? anything else?). It seems the dev bit more than he can chew.

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
I don't think splitting a day on 10 parts will be a good idea.
So far everytime he splits the content,it takes more and more months to finish a single day.
But.. if he finish one update in short time, for example 1-2 weeks, it's not bad idea.. becausde waiting 6 months... :(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But.. if he finish one update in short time, for example 1-2 weeks, it's not bad idea.. becausde waiting 6 months... :(
The problem is if like in the production of v.130, the number of renders explodes, like it did for the Aiden and Dylan events. We could have had that update in 2 months if L&P kept to his original estimate of 450 renders instead of the eventual 1000.

To put out an update in 2 weeks, the next Aiden event would have to be limited to just 77 renders.

Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The problem is if like in the production of v.130, the number of renders explodes, like it did for the Aiden and Dylan events. We could have had that update in 2 months if L&P kept to his original estimate of 450 renders instead of the eventual 1000.

To put out an update in 2 weeks, the next Aiden event would have to be limited to just 77 renders.
True and it will probably be between 200+ renders and not all events will be this small(horse riding event)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True and it will probably be between 200+ renders and not all events will be this small(horse riding event)
I just checked the update schedule, and the Aiden event would actually need to be smaller, since the update also includes the Morello event too.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I just checked the update schedule, and the Aiden event would actually need to be smaller, since the update also includes the Morello event too.
Well it depends. Morello's could be a relatively short one, like a phone call. The call could happen because Sophia refuses the task or after the task because somehow the task was too much and she decides that she has enough (player's choice I guess?). So she can call him and discuss over the phone and maybe set up for a meeting on saturday morning for example.
The other possibility is that she calls and he invites her to come immediately to discuss, in that case it will be a bit longer, but still mostly dialogues and already used assets. That's why he probably put the two together, Morello alone would be quite a boring update (in term of "action", in term of the overall story it's gonna be interesting).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well it depends. Morello's could be a relatively short one, like a phone call. The call could happen because Sophia refuses the task or after the task because somehow the task was too much and she decides that she has enough (player's choice I guess?). So she can call him and discuss over the phone and maybe set up for a meeting on saturday morning for example.
The other possibility is that she calls and he invites her to come immediately to discuss, in that case it will be a bit longer, but still mostly dialogues and already used assets. That's why he probably put the two together, Morello alone would be quite a boring update (in term of "action", in term of the overall story it's gonna be interesting).
Smaller by even one or two renders because of the Morello event is still smaller. Plus the update would need to include the four renders for players like me that aren't doing Aiden's tasks.

Monthly updates wouldn't be bad. L&P has shown that he can create a hot event in around 140 renders. The Ellie event was about that big. It's the 450 odd of the last Aiden event that's excessive.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes