Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is Ellie content in this one?
There's Ellie content, but it's the bonus storyline, not an Ellie event. What I don't get is why Ellie would get all upset over Logan cheating on her - it just gives her the excuse to dump him when he tries sleeping with her. And it's not like she's faithful to him.

123yoyo

Jan 15, 2019
You don't have to move anything if you have both AWAM PArt 1 and 2 installed on the same PC. Just start a new game in Part 2 after generating a final save in Part 1.

If for any reason, it doesn't work, tou can transfer the txt file from finalsaves folder of AWAM1 to finalsaves folder of AWAM2.
I just don't wanna play the game all over again.

sedatmzuri

Feb 19, 2020
1) Download Patch (Or Part 1 of the game)
2) Unpack files into AWAM 0.150 game folder (Not needed if you download entire Part 1)
3) Start a savegame and play AWAM version 0.150 (Part 1) until the end where the game will ask you to save
4) Start Part 2 -New game
doesnt work !

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Hopefully future content will revolve more around Sophia primarily, and not add random animations for undeveloped people, and stop giving the spot light to Dylan so much as I have already stressed... He is NOT the main character!
You forget that Dylan is the favored character after Sophia. Also that many users want and will have an incestuous relationship between Ellie and Dylan. If Dylan is too much for you, then just send him to boarding school.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes