Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Someone already posted this here, but here is the final patch for Part 1. You'll get prompt to make a save at the end of the part 1

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Part 1 never offers a finalsave option, so even if you create a folder in part 1 named finalsaves you get the same unable to find final save message when you try to start Part 2. I'm giving up until he issues a bugfix for 15 to let us make finalsaves.
Because your Part I isn't up to date. There is a patch in OP.

Nano21312423

May 22, 2021
I am not able to play Elie -Dylan path in the part 2 game. I have fulfilled the requirement to unloack that path still it showing "to be continued". Please help.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A major missed opportunity with the Jen scene. Aiden didn't even intend to have Sophia watch it, and if she does watch nobody even noticed. And if she intervenes, she literally takes Jen away and no follow-up at all. Months of delay for what is basically a forgettable throwaway scene.

The worst part is it's actually possible to have 0 content in this update. If Aiden isn't blackmailing Sophia, or if Logan isn't dating Ellie, you get nothing. This is going to be a major drawback of these "mini-updates".

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes