Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Correct, L&P has already put this right. But what do such statements matter when our pleasure center determines our thoughts and actions. And we know that L&P always lies anyway.

PS.: Sorry, I am very sarcastic today.
No problem

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think a better option for Sophia doing a side job would have been working at a local bookstore taking care of inventory, customer service and handling sales. During the job she gets to talking with some regular customers who frequent the erotic fiction section. Her curiosity piqued she starts perusing the books and delves deeper into them reading about certain taboo situations which causes her arousal to skyrocket.

This side job would have been a more plausible reason for Sophia to become more open to exploring her sexuality with herself and certain others rather than the other two side jobs of washing off two dirty old men or jerking off some weird kids. Just a thought :unsure:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think a better option for Sophia doing a side job would have been working at a local bookstore taking care of inventory, customer service and handling sales. During the job she gets to talking with some regular customers who frequent the erotic fiction section. Her curiosity piqued she starts perusing the books and delves deeper into them reading about certain taboo situations which causes her arousal to skyrocket.

This side job would have been a more plausible reason for Sophia to become more open to exploring her sexuality with herself and certain others rather than the other two side jobs of washing off two dirty old men or jerking off some weird kids. Just a thought :unsure:
She teaches literature, afterall. If L&P was insistant on working in younger boys then it could be middle schoolers sneaking into the erotica section - older gentlemen works here too. Also, with that as an environment you don't need the hair salon - Claire owns the bookstore? Marie still her daughter? Still works, allows all the relationships to stay basically the same, you don't lose a fetish or a path, and you condense three environments into one.

I honestly don't see a downside to this. What a great idea.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
She teaches literature, afterall. If L&P was insistant on working in younger boys then it could be middle schoolers sneaking into the erotica section - older gentlemen works here too. Also, with that as an environment you don't need the hair salon - Claire owns the bookstore? Marie still her daughter? Still works, allows all the relationships to stay basically the same, you don't lose a fetish or a path, and you condense three environments into one.

Except without the hair salon Dylan still looks like a Beatles reject :LOL:

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017

GDI. Dont give him any other more branches.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So how you resolve this?
You download the part 1 patch and follow instructions. I believe this only works if you have AWAM version 0.150. If you try to extract the patch files into the game's folder while having an older version, it won't update it. The only other way I believe how this could fail is if you extract the files into the wrong folder.

Other than that, Bibifoc's instructions are pretty straight forward and easy to follow I'd say.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
aaa so we get the Morelo alternative scene too, nice :)
how many guys will Morelo send? and what will they do with those 9 punks? :unsure:

is Sophia gonna be turned on by the power of mafia?:):sneaky:

Reactions: dickus4756

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I do have a question towards the end of 1.60 and the diner scene with Dylan and Ellie.

There are two choices Dylan makes. One with the arm around her and the other kissing her. Are there any mechanics in game which reflect either choice? That is is there anything in the code that would give/take points away from their relationship going forward?

Of course we may not know yet since it is to be....continued. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 484 Votes