Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm very curious about the tasks Aiden will give. In the last update, Aiden had some kind of group sex in the classroom. Sophia saw this... I wonder how many updates it will take on average for Sophia to give blowjob or titfuck to Aiden...

Does anyone know when the last update will be released? Everything seems complete but still not released...I wonder if Sophia and her husband will be swap...
It's hardly group sex with three people, Aiden wasn't even an active participant.

As for Sophia and Liam partner swapping, that's a question of when, not if. But as far as I'm aware, no date has been set yet, so probably not in the near future. Which might mean a wait of decades in production time.

v.161 has already been released.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i hate Aiden so much :mad:
what happened after screen went black??, all those hitting sounds? was it just Aiden who got his ass kicked or did the whole gang got in on a brawl? :unsure:
at least show us some blood and broken bones or something FFS :mad:

also... boobs are nice as always but that event was so F bad... what was the point of her coming there?? absolutely nothing...:cautious:
those two animations also pointless... aaaaarrrggghhhhh :cautious:

Apr 5, 2022
what happened after screen went black??, all those hitting sounds? was it just Aiden who got his ass kicked or did the whole gang got in on a brawl? :unsure:

also... boobs are nice as always but that event was so F bad... what was the point of her coming there?? absolutely nothing...:cautious:
giphy.gif

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I knew it was small, and there would be no content, but this is the worst update ever.
the via di morello is bad, u na baseball bat a few weapons and stops.
aiden's way is full humiliation, it almost disgusts me, besides it is forced, it is unthinkable that a sane woman will stay there; but this is a game and maybe some fancy things I can fit into it. but it is still forced as an event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I'm starting to find interesting all the Aiden-hate, since I don't hate him at all, in that in my playthrough he's a complete non-event - a simple school bully. Tries to blackmail Sophia, she says no, and he's practically never seen again. And even better, sending Dylan to boarding school still has the potential to have Ellie nude sunbathing in the backyard, which is more nudity than we've seen by accepting the tasks.

I am curious though whether the Morello route is going to mean a new set of renders in the classroom showing his injuries. Unless there's a different reason for Aiden being injured for those not playing the boarding school route. Maybe he just doesn't show up to class anymore. Not that it's going to matter until PD17, which is a number of years away at best.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Give it to me straight people. I've seen the spoiler images in the thread for the current update. Should I save that bandwidth and disappointment?

Also, could these very tiny yet frequent updates lead to more people seeing exactly what they are paying for and backfire on him? I can see everyone unsubing during the months of good wife updates! :LOL:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc It seems like there's some bug, if Ellie chooses "Forgive Logan", you can't play Morello's route in this update. (at least in my saves)

Also, I don't get why L&P didn't include the walking animation, there was nothing to lose.
Shit, there was almost nothing to test in terms of branching and we still find a way to miss one. :(

Reactions: xxxorro
Jan 17, 2021
The meeting was pointless we know this but the scene to make up for it could of been so much better thought out.
Why didn’t one of the gang pull her top down just random groping was weird. When they graped her arms one or two should of pulled her skirt down something different turn her around and bend her over so we could all stare at her arse something to make the scene better was so mild

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Now the thugs finally get to see Sophie twin peaks in its full glory. What are the odds of we seeing Dylan/Sam kissing/sucking her boobies on this day?

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes