sjoerd__

Sep 29, 2020
i can't seem to play v0.161 , i am just getting to be continued after day 20 when sophia teaches class and then takes a moment of rest at the tv

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
i can't seem to play v0.161 , i am just getting to be continued after day 20 when sophia teaches class and then takes a moment of rest at the tv
You are playing v0.161. If you’re not doing Aiden’s tasks then Dylan is at boarding school, so you don’t get the Aiden 4th task, Aiden/Jen/Andre sex scene, or the Sophia meeting Aiden’s gang in the alley, and you miss the Ellie + Dylan backyard and diner scenes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alright I have an interest of sorts in this update but boy what a boring teaser image.
Considering it now looks like this update might not even have Sophia in it, yeah, looking kinda boring. Although it does seem to add credence to my theory the event might be Dylan snooping around the Robinson's house.

Not like the most recent teaser image for DDoS, which had two college chics post coitus. At the very least this teaser could have had Amber in it, possibly in a bikini or something equally revealing

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Likely the first render of 0.165. Only took a week. Wow!

Thinking about it... I actually have to re-play the entire game to get a boarding school route save unless there's a save on page 01 with that route available. Yay... I guess there's gonna be 0 content for people on the Aiden route in 0.165. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and RCC14

Sketty

Nov 24, 2017
I think this 'teaser' is more to show his Patrons that he's doing 'something'.
Yes, the quality of the teasers depends on the amount of the Patreon contribution paid. If the amount is high, an image with more skin is shown. At least that's what the developer's Patreon level descriptions say.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes