peas

Jul 31, 2018
Subscribestar does accept debit cards. I subscribe to the artist ST-9pol who does a comic series and had no problem with using a debit card. And paypal can be stupid alsao. I used paypal on ebay for 8 years and then they canceled my account. I only bought household objects and a comic book once in a while. Tried contacting them several times. Could never even get a reason for why they cancelled my account. So every payment method has its problems.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That doesn't mean they banned the game for oral. If they banned games for that, every game on here would be banned. Those rules are about IRL content, not fictional.

The fictional content they disallow is rape, underage, beast and non-consent. Things that are illegal or close enough to it.

I think non-consent is what got him. Sophia is often being coerced, drunk or shows resistance. Including in the last update with Tyler in the sauna. Almost every scene in the game is like that, so they probably decided it wasn't fixable and banned him instead.
Maybe Patreon can't stand a blasphemy like fabric touching.
And after so many repetitive offences,they ban him.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
This is the dumbest take here so far.
Does not matter that you think it is cool or if America thinks so (I doubt it btw). The act is justifiably illegal and you are going to a prison, no matter the sex.
I said not legal but in the court of public opinion Americans by large do not care if a woman sleeps with an underage boy.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I still think the bst option would be on his own site to add payment options. This way he does not need to be careful at all^^

But unlike Subscribestar. Bootsy works for me now^^

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I think the main question is:

DOES HE REALLY NEED SUPPORT?

He really screwed his Patreons. He really milked every drop out of them. He really screwed up the entire game. He lied to his donors. And never delivered to Patreons. Teasers for $ 65 Patreons is really insane..... Asking not to share. Yeah rite.............

Knowing this, and making at least 7k a month has to be stopped...... And it is stopped, what must be awesome to him. Realising shit has stopped. Letting him realise that something went wrong. And let hem think about a way to get his stuff right. I know he can do it. But I hope on a much more humble way!

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Ignoring all the other controversies going on right now, this bugs me. In what first-world country are communal showers a thing, to the point where it’s a well that L&P keeps going back to?
I have no idea, this seems like total fantazy.
in modern gyms, everything is separate

Reactions: Sagf
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes