DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Incest and Shota are on an entirely different level than brand names. If it were brand names alone, they would probably have suspended his page until he removed them because that would be more of a civil legal matter. Shota and Incest are more in line with criminal legal consequences. Since Patreon is in the US and California, it is considered a serious matter regardless of how popular the theme is.
But didn't do it In the last 7 years ?? Somebody/people definitely caused this problem. Could be pissed patreons or someone with incestophobia

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
The whole point is patreon can get you banned whenever they like or the links shared on f95 and awam caused this problem. Also if they care about civilized world then they shouldn't host adult contents on their Platform but we know they won’t cuz it brings a lots of ¥$£€
Maybe there's something lost in translation here, I guess I'm not really getting the point. I'm just hitting it from the angle of Patreon adhering to the laws of basically every major country in the world, so that they don't get region locked, and they can hit as wide a market as possible. That's been a tight rope that Elon Musk has mentioned that he's had to walk after he bought twitter. On paper, he wants to be a "free speech absolutionist", but that's just not realistic in an international market. While the US has a lot of 1A protections, the same can't be said of a lot of countries, some of whom will jail you just for offending the wrong people. Brazil in particular has been going after Musk a lot recently, event threatening going after him legally.

There's also sites like Pixiv and DLsite having to jump through a lot of hoops, because major credit card companies started getting wind of loli and shota content on their sites, and started blocking transactions.

A lot of the time, it's just not even worth it to fight it, and you're better off just cutting certain content.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
But didn't do it In the last 7 years ?? Somebody/people definitely caused this problem. Could be pissed patreons or someone with incestophobia
All this problem was caused by L&P himself/herself.

1. Creating the DOL version to dupe Patreon.
2. Making some Patreons wait 24 hours to download the game on the day of the release.

L&P is very lucky all of this lasted 7 years without any issues.

Hopefully L&P will rebuild his base on Subscribestar and the game will continue.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
All this problem was caused by L&P himself/herself.

1. Creating the DOL version to dupe Patreon.
2. Making some Patreons wait 24 hours to download the game on the day of the release.

L&P is very lucky all of this lasted 7 years without any issues.

Hopefully L&P will rebuild his base on Subscribestar and the game will continue.
Yup I hope so

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I do know that when new legend tiers join his server upon release, many of them don't have access to the release on the same day as the one posted on his tier list page. Some had to wait days before they had access, and they were likely upset because of that. Plus, when they thought they were getting AWAM they noticed it was only DoL, which even pissed them off.

So, IMO, the reporting was probably caused by a number of pissed-off members who didn't have access to AWAM right away.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I do know that when new legend tiers join his server upon release, many of them don't have access to the release on the same day as the one posted on his tier list page. Some had to wait days before they had access, and they were likely upset because of that. Plus, when they thought they were getting AWAM they noticed it was only DoL, which even pissed them off.

So, IMO, the reporting was probably caused by a number of pissed-off members who didn't have access to AWAM right away.
When you are legend tier you will never ever report, killing your $ 65 account right away. I really have no idea what happened. but it is what it is. And I can really imagine the dev had some people who didn't like him at all.

So for him Karma is a bitch, and looking forward how he is going to save his ass doing nothing and get back the 7K he was used to grab every month.

• Love
Reactions: onefingersalute

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
When you are legend tier you will never ever report, killing your $ 65 account right away. I really have no idea what happened. but it is what it is. And I can really imagine the dev had some people who didn't like him at all.

So for him Karma is a bitch, and looking forward how he is going to save his ass doing nothing and get back the 7K he was used to grab every month.
Quote: When you are legend tier you will never ever report, killing your $ 65 account right away.

It's not true. If you feel that you were ripped off because you were expecting to access a specific AV, in this case, AWAM, and received DoL in return, I'm sure people will report it because it felt like a bait-and-switch.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You think there's going to BE one? LMAO look how long it took when he was making a fortune, and they were all big nothing as far as anything good for the last 7 years...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I cut the link to Discord too at that same time. They said that things posted on a dev's Discord by players could get the page banned if the Discord was linked to Patreon. Total madness.

I used gwalc post for the OP.
Tropecita Games is getting the same warnings L&P got, the same as PopDoggy. But, at least, in Tropecita's thread they removed the patreon link.

Reactions: Trope95
3.20 star(s) 485 Votes