Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
What !? So the next 5 minutes update will be all about DeShiteater and is only playable day 14 !? fuuuuck nooo ! now more than ever is time for the patreons of this @$$hole to abandon him , who the fuck asked to add yet another character for the ''bbc'' affirmative action pseudo-fetish that was already covered in the first place by other characters already in the game !?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
What !? So the next 5 minutes update will be all about DeShiteater and is only playable day 14 !? fuuuuck nooo ! now more than ever is time for the patreons of this @$$hole to abandon him , who the fuck asked to add yet another character for the ''bbc'' affirmative action pseudo-fetish that was already covered in the first place by other characters already in the game !?
It’s not the dev’s fault that you’re a racist. Ignore the update if it triggers you so, just like I ignore the incest updates. Or just keep wasting your time impotently throwing a shitfit about it.

Atticus2120

Jun 15, 2022
I think that after Ellie's update, not only did Sofia's appearance change, but also her corruption multiplied by 10, because now Sofia gets naked in front of anyone she just meets, while for other characters to be able to see her tits was an almost unattainable achievement. On the other hand, if Dylan's milk changed Sofia's appearance, if there is DeShawn's milk in this update which would not surprise me given Sofia's behavior, Sofia's old appearance will return as L&P had mentioned for the next updates.

Day20_10_393_View_at_Sophias_exposed_pussy-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

This was art compared to Sofia's current appearance.

IMG_3495.png

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
I think that after Ellie's update, not only did Sofia's appearance change, but also her corruption multiplied by 10, because now Sofia gets naked in front of anyone she just meets, while for other characters to be able to see her tits was an almost unattainable achievement. On the other hand, if Dylan's milk changed Sofia's appearance, if there is DeShawn's milk in this update which would not surprise me given Sofia's behavior, Sofia's old appearance will return as L&P had mentioned for the next updates.

View attachment 3844255

View attachment 3844259
her hips gain weight

Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020

View attachment 3844255

View attachment 3844259
Sophia saw more dicks in 5 days than any other Mother on the earth ...

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
I got saves from two parts. How would I combine them. Won't they get overwritten as both have same names for the files. Previously I was playing on Compressed Versions of two separate parts. But now it seems no one is compressing the game anymore. So how will it work.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not gonna lie the texture this new Sophia has is perfect. It's just the face that needs repairing to match the old model. This teaser proves it.
I don’t think anyone argues that the new texture is ugly, the problem is that it makes her look too young. The facial structure and texture have been changed and she looks like she’s in her 20s. The model is objectively gorgeous, the problem is that it is fundamentally ill suited for the character.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I don’t think anyone argues that the new texture is ugly, the problem is that it makes her look too young. The facial structure and texture have been changed and she looks like she’s in her 20s. The model is objectively gorgeous, the problem is that it is fundamentally ill suited for the character.
I think most are upset with the face than they are with her body texture.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes