Oct 11, 2019
Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Between July 28th and August 3rd

Content:

Renders: 274
Script pages of text: 15
Animations: 3 (+2 different angles additionally for the 1st)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, good night!
I was reading the previous pages looking for some answers and I read some people talking about the minigame in the laundry room.

Was this minigame deleted from version v0.201?
I played this version and didn't find any minigames in the laundry scene between Dylan and Marie.

Did the minigame only exist in version v0.180?
I was curious to see this minigame, does anyone have a screenshot or can you tell me more about what this game was like and its objective?

truerty abczzz merin_aspic bardock8114 hashmansbrew Bibifoc Talcum Powder Dole

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
100% - 100% - 100%
70% - 0% - 100%

View attachment 3864410
_____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

I'm glad folks are count downing the progress and getting a little excited with the update... and normally (if things were normal) I would be too. Except, I suspect things will start off with 205 interestingly... get good midway (maybe damn good) ... get to a fevered pitch ... then crash and burn with a half assed ending of the update.

Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong and wouldn't mind folks here getting in my face telling me off how stupid I am...

But as Einstein said about stupid Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result comes to mind

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
ill be sure to skip the shit out of this one hold skip(when it releases but then again im not on that stupid path) bam within like 1 minute be done nothing to see NEXT ! and move the fuck on just bring on update after this one see wtf that will be about i can guess what it will be yet another let down with side stories and boring rinse repeat lather crap

• Angry
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
ill be sure to skip the shit out of this one hold skip(when it releases but then again im not on that stupid path) bam within like 1 minute be done nothing to see NEXT ! and move the fuck on just bring on update after this one see wtf that will be about i can guess what it will be yet another let down with side stories and boring rinse repeat lather crap
ok, bye

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes