steama90

Jul 24, 2018
You played the bonus storyline. If you don't play the bonus storyline, then Ellie wont catch Logan cheating on her, so won't get the chance to dump him.

It's Ellie forgiving Logan that gets you to the "lesbian" version of the Sauna event with Ellie.

Which personally I think is dumb, since it's following the content with Jules that gives Ellie the excuse to dump him. You shouldn't need to be playing a Dylan storyline for it. Or need to play the Jules path to get the event with Logan and Tyler.
so i don't have to forgive Logan right?

hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
looks like he accidentally left in the flashbacks from sam's "the talk" event. oh no he's going to get reported again isn't he :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so i don't have to forgive Logan right?
Don't know. I don't play the bonus storyline at all - I send Dylan to boarding school, so it doesn't even come up for me. So the decision to forgive Logan or not doesn't come up for me.

In my playthrough, without the bonus storyline, I simply get the Ellie event with Logan and Tyler. I cracked into the game to get the flag, since that's what makes sense for my playthrough.

Reactions: steama90

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Firstly, i was lucky, when i went to the site this morning, the update was already on the main page and this time i managed to avoid spoilers - HURRAY!(y)

I won’t list the cons, i’ll write what i missed in the update and what i would like to see, that in my subjective opinion, would make the update not just good-average, but great!

YES the update turned out good for me!

Lots of teasing and at the beginning of the LP (between Sophia and DeShawn’s conversation) himself mentioned it several times, it’s funny!

I was very pleased with the appearance of Patricia, but as i wrote, it was still given to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Hi!
- How are you?
- BB...
I would like to see more interaction between them, but we will have to wait for a trip to the countryside.

A couple of screenshots where Sophia looks cute:love::
Ummmm, cutey!

The girls are discussing the horse-riding, comparing the horse with DeShawn, i.e. DeShawn has a big dick like a horse!:ROFLMAO: xdd
Well, what i would add of course, to make this update head and shoulders above the rest and make it great:
- LP needed to add a double blowjob option
- Or just a blow job from Sophia!
I'm already tired of "jerking off"!
If we take the playground, Sophia was in the bathroom with Dylan, who groped her breasts and kissed her, then their trip to the restaurant and the scene with the jacuzzi and handjob to Dylan! After going to the sauna with Ellie, Logan and Tyler, where Tyler gets a handjob, again HJ:mad:!
Come on LP, do you think that anyone will be delighted by another handjob to DeShawn? Sophia should have gone further and then it would have been a great update! But, this is just another jerk off update...:cry:
More action, more! Come on LP!

Well, well, the last thing is if in this scene with a choice what ending will the scene in the shower have:
- If in the second option there would have been a scene where Sophia jerks off and brings DeShawn to orgasm, sperm gets on Vicky’s face and mouth, Vicky would offer Sophia a slopy-creamy kiss and we would have the option to agree or refuse, then the scene with the lack of blowjob could be forgiven!
- Or in the third option, when DeShawn cums on Sophia’s palm, Vicky licks her fingers and offers the same creamy kiss!
But this is not the case.

And judging by the narrative of this entire update, the MC of this update its not Sophia, not Vicky, and not DeShawn, but DeShawn’s Dick! :ROFLMAO:

So the verdict that was stated at the beginning of my text is that the update is good-average, no more!

Last edited:

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
When you’re in the sauna, and the option comes up to either fess up to the ruse, or keep pretending like Sophia and Ellie are just friends, come clean immediately.
good. so vicky can touch sophia butt at the end of this update

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I wouldn't hold your breath. They've been around for a couple of years now, and no one has identified them yet.
The kids haven't gotten any attention from them... but now that this a clearly an abandoned storyline i'm hoping they pick it up.

I'm already tired of "jerking off"!
Yup.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Another trash update that only show dick, im starting thinking L&P is gay. Next good update(maybe) will be the one with Patricia
This is funny. First the entire forum is screaming about lesbian. Now everybody finds him gay......

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?

Instead of fuck Sophia.............

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Hate to knock someones work but I am. This game needs to go back to the drawing board or be abandoned. Seems what the story was supposed to be or assumed to be, it is no longer that. Now it's just a tease of what won't be.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is funny. First the entire forum is screaming about lesbian. Now everybody finds him gay......

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?

Instead of fuck Sophia.............
Not the entire forum. There are a few like me that like what little content there is on the lesbian route. I just only tend to talk about it when people overexaggerate the amount of lesbian events there are.

What I find curious is that there are some that defend the bonus storyline, but the four newest characters we will probably never see again have all been introduced on that single stoyline.

3.20 star(s) 483 Votes