Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Fucked up question. To get her to do anything sexual she had a build up to it. She just met him and is already stroking. If he wasn't black do you think it would happen so fast. Just curious.
they saw each other in spa naked already in past plus Sophia is in handjob phase...so whoever will come on her way whether kid or a dying old men...she will not leave them without giving handjob lol.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Is there any AI out there that can take the images from the game and turn it all into one single animation
It’s mostly the stuff of nightmares right now. I forget what I used, but there was some site that I threw a few images from AWAM into, and there was a lot of extra limbs being grown, and morphing faces, and Sophia randomly gaining 30lbs (which might be a turn on for some, not me). It can only do real short clips right now too, like a few seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Fucked up question. To get her to do anything sexual she had a build up to it. She just met him and is already stroking. If he wasn't black do you think it would happen so fast. Just curious.
Considering she literally just made out with Tyler in the last update, let him lick her nips, and grabbed his dick, I’d say the answer is that she does not discriminate.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
they saw each other in spa naked already in past plus Sophia is in handjob phase...so whoever will come on her way whether kid or a dying old men...she will not leave them without giving handjob lol.
It's really annoying that L&P doesn't continue the main story with Dylan, Ellie, etc., but gets more and more lost in side stories that could simply be left out. The side story with the kids seems to have too many supporters to really hope that it will be dropped. Now we can only hope that at least the pensioners will be removed. Then delete Aiden and one or two of the lesbian stories apart from Ellie and the game would have a chance to be finished at some day.

hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
In addition to the usual comments about glacial progress and such, did anyone else notice the text description of multiple scenes, especially during touching/feeling parts of the gym scenes, didnt match the image? :unsure:

For example, saying his hand was on her ass when it was clearly on her hip above her pants.
He's using ai now for the writing and it's getting worse.

What about this incredible line.

"She felt a wetness between her legs, and she longed to satisfy the aching desire between her legs." :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
When LP was asked what he would do with so many characters, he replied, “I can’t just kill them, right?” But that would be an ideal death for Old Gents and he can get rid of 1st side-job.
dark humor 2 old Gents die of a heart attack after watching Sophie naked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: MixQQ and Mars88

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Considering she literally just made out with Tyler in the last update, let him lick her nips, and grabbed his dick, I’d say the answer is that she does not discriminate.
Technically, she hadn't just met Tyler, she'd already met him if you went to the nightclub with Patricia and Ellie, and even there she let him snog her and feel her up.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I couldn't picture myself as black, and such a huge dick
This is an update for black men, and for women loving black men, it was very hard to jerk off to it
Hold on there! I'm black & I didn't care for the update. IT SUCKED! I can't say how the bigots feel but with most people expecting Sophia to be involved in some kind of decent hetero scene, it failed miserably. Whether you cared for a bbc scene or not, not having the FMC be directly involved in the scene is disappointing to say the least.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes