DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Even using old saves, the scene with Ava's kids doesn't load...so I think it was just completely removed.

It could be a bug, or I wonder if this will affect the next update, since it was supposed to be about the second side job...:unsure:
Pretty sure the shota boys 2nd job was removed from the game and they will be readded through a patch if you want to add that job or not

Reactions: ItsNotUs and Ru67i

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
V0.201 now reuploaded and back in the OP. So people can see the scenes that got cut from the game.
You could also say something about the Changelog.

If someone can't keep up with the entire thread with so many new messages and just goes to the OP and sees that the Changelog hasn't changed, they end up not even knowing that there was an update.

I think putting dates in the changelog would also be interesting. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: doccop63

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If you are on a mac you can easily make a mac version on the game with just a few clicks. Download renpy for mac. Download the PC version on the game and extract it to your desktop. Put the folder created INSIDE the renpy folder. Delete everything from the AWAM folder except the game folder. Run renpy and select the AWAM name in the left column. Select Build distributions in the right column. Select mac version and in a couple of minutes a zip file will be created. Unzip it and you have a mac version of the game. It works, I did it and played the game with no problems. Doesn't work with every game because of different renpy versions in use.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's also really weird that he's used the communal showers again when he got really angry about feeling forced into using them the first time

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And for some reason I didn't even get the sauna event with Ellie and Logan, even though I went back to an old save and made sure she chose to forgive Logan

Gogo1235

Jul 30, 2024
No, it's not. If the side jobs have been ditched, the next 3 events are all Dylan ones.

And the Patricia event at the end of this PD is a hetero event with the museum boys.
Well, the event with Logan and Tyler was a hetero event until it wasn't. Sophia has little to no progress with Patricia and L&P would try to change it this episode. Although, we have seen how comfortable Sophia has become in giving HJs, so maybe the lesbian action happen after they have given HJs to the boys.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes