OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The limit for twist the bones was at its limit, so he manually added even more percent, what led to this effect!
Oh, so these models have limits set for join movements? Interesting, I did not know, but it does make sense.
As an artist you learn anatomy so it is easy to spot mistakes like these.

Reactions: L0b0ts

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Oh, so these models have limits set for join movements? Interesting, I did not know, but it does make sense.
As an artist you learn anatomy so it is easy to spot mistakes like these.
This is not a mistake, you just can’t do it any other way! There are limits, but you can edit them manually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
When I say mistake I mean it as the anatomy is wrong, aka anatomical mistake. Don't really care if this was deliberate manipulation or just accidental.
This is 3D modeling, there’s nothing you can do, sometimes you have to make sacrifices! :LOL:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Yes? What for example?
Are you trolling me, or what?

You said it yourself he must have manually edited some values to overwrite the 3D model's limits. Not doing that would be a start. The arm itself should be positioned in a completely different way. Here is a very rough sketch but this is how it should be:

1722522175253.png

To be honest I would change Sophia's position in this scene as it's not very fortunate and probably caused him to go for this awkward posing. I can see L&P struggling to get a realistic result the way the scene was built.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
No Hard Pause mod

In Renpy, you can use code like this: pause 2.0
It pauses the game for 2 seconds and resumes automatically after this time. During this time, you can click your mouse to break the pause if you want.

But you can also write that: renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
It's same as above except you can't break the pause by left-clicking. You can still skip (CTRL key) but can't click.

L&P loves these fucking hard pauses and, imo, it makes the game unresponsive as fuck.

This mod transforms all those hard pauses into normal timed pauses. Without altering the code, so it's save compatible.

Compatible with AWAM1 and AWAM2 (and probably any other games)
Install: Put the attached file in <AWAM folder>/game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can i dowload it
Screenshot_2.png

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Are you trolling me, or what?

You said it yourself he must have manually edited some values to overwrite the 3D model's limits. Not doing that would be a start. The arm itself should be positioned in a completely different way. Here is a very rough sketch but this is how it should be:

View attachment 3888514

To be honest I would change Sophia's position in this scene as it's not very fortunate and probably caused him to go for this awkward posing. I can see L&P struggling to get a realistic result the way the scene was built.
You don't understand the essence, of the word at all!

As an example of a drawn hand, it can clarify the situation with the fact that LP initially put DeShawn in a position from which he "pushed further while walking across this scene".
In the position in which he came to Sophia’s palm, LP decided that DeShawn should grab her breasts, but the position of the 3D body did not provide a normal opportunity to do this correctly in terms of "physiology"!

To do everything right, he would have had to set the scene all over again, but he decided to just take the easy way, that's all.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
It was a nice sequel, but unfortunately just another side story. And of course Sophia again didn't have final sex with at least one of the two. She could have at least swallowed the guy's cum at the end.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes