palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P does need to speed things up, so some things are going to seem rushed.
The way he should speed things up is not by speedrunning Sophia's corruption, but cutting renders per event in half (atleast). 300-400 renders for 10% of a single PD or an hour of San Alejo time is whats causing both the feel of rushed corruption aswell as no story progression in real-time. It's taken him almost a year to get through the morning events of PD14.

Had he progressed several more PD's the past 2+ years, things would feel more believable as we had likely seen more events with each character. 50 more years to get to the end is obviously not happening, but that's what it's gonna take if it continues like this.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I understand this, but why does LP show these outfits not in order, but mixed up in teasers?
Usually teasers go one after another along the path of the update's narrative.
It makes sense to do this.... mixing it up keeps the story's flow a secret until the games release... The images are meant to be teasers, not spoilers of the content, but in saying that, it's not too hard to put the jigsaw back together and establish a timeline with the quantity of images released. L&P's aim is to build hype for the release... I read here someone mentioning that he has only reclaimed 30% of the subs he lost with loosing Patreon... He will be really feeling it in the back pocket if that is correct, and hence the number of teasers done for this controversial story arc to drive new interest... my two cents only.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Nothing is rushed in this VN... So don't call it as unrealistic...In real life if a girl is being corrupted , she will not stuck in one stage with all different characters..just giving you an example..if a girl let's say kiss someone, the next guy she meet in her life, she will have an urge to go ahead to the next base rather staying upto the kiss level only....but this story is being made by taking one character at a time and start with zero corruption everytime...just an example Sophia/Dylan...then Sophia/Sam then Sophia/Ellie etc..in all these things Sophia is common woman who is getting corrupted with time..and still stayed upto HJ.
That's the most unrealistic thing ever seen in any VN or in realistic world.

Playday is moving forward..it means the days are going forward.. it's not like playday reset and corruption reset after every update as it's multiple route...so let's say if Sophia corruption point is 100 after Sam scene, in next 5 pd her corrupt action leads her to 150 points but her action still remains unchanged. That's unrealistic.

One more example if I play in multiple routes. Fine Sophia gave handjob to Sam, after that Dylan ...so her corruption is increasing as days are going forward...now there are 2 routes in ellie path...one with her bf and one without...so she definitely should be comfortable to go beyond just fingering... it's not the final scene that counts..it's the initial scene that started with touching, fingering and then licking. It means the corruption goes ahead..And next day, she went back again to same level as with Sam , back to level zero giving handjob in gym and now kids. days goes ahead, corruption point got added but her actions remains the same. That's unrealistic.

But yes offcourse there's are many reasons to say it's "so realistic" but those are excuses and unrealistic tbh..I don't mind frequency of updates, but the realism is gone and the corrupt story of wife is lost. And corruption is stuck to the same level whilst satisfying different fantasies eg incest, group, minor , neighbour , lesbian etc.

And second most important unrealistic thing about this story is...Sophia has sexual needs...so she should get satisfied rather than her satisfying other people...just an example if you have sexual urges...then you might need someone to satisfy your sexual desire rather than you giving hj to others right..All updates starts with Sophia gets horny and end up with her satisfying other characters rather than other characters satisfying her needs and she remains unsatisfied...that's most important unrealistic thing about this VN.
Well Sam did make her cum and can’t forget Antonio

Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sam did? Or she did herself while she was with him?
She just said like girls fake their orgasm..no wetness showed until now I guess beside her first time n husband sex ..Sam didn't even touched her pussy..infact no one did..if Sophia came just like that with everyone without anyone touching her pussy....I think that's combination of miracle and unrealistic script.

Reactions: Loliloop55

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
L&P taunting his fans, many of who are grown men, with fucking bikini shots after 7 years of development (this thread was created: Oct 22, 2017).

Think about that.
lol there are 7,638 pages of people thinking about that, the most recent threads have me and others discussing that.

Reactions: Parkernfc and Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It makes sense to do this.... mixing it up keeps the story's flow a secret until the games release... The images are meant to be teasers, not spoilers of the content, but in saying that, it's not too hard to put the jigsaw back together and establish a timeline with the quantity of images released. L&P's aim is to build hype for the release... I read here someone mentioning that he has only reclaimed 30% of the subs he lost with loosing Patreon... He will be really feeling it in the back pocket if that is correct, and hence the number of teasers done for this controversial story arc to drive new interest... my two cents only.
He should have arranged the teasers in time order to get people interested.

Even though the update is almost done, people still have no idea what to expect.

This is a bad marketing strategy.

If he mixed up the timeline, it's because he doesn't have confidence in the outcome.

Some people say "lower your expectations, so as not to be disappointed".

I think this is what LP wants to say.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I never said he wasn't milking AWAM, I was saying AWAM is more realistic than some people think. Sophia has done a lot in 3 weeks and it takes time for her to go from the loyal wife to I'm going have sex with my son and daughter. She is not far away from doing that, the side characters do slow things down but they're needed to further corrupt Sophia, and it does help L&P milk AWAM more, which I don't blame him for doing.

As for added DLCs, I've been saying that for ages in this thread. Recently, I've even said I think AWAM might end next year, I'm almost certain it's going to end when Sophia does finally cross the line with Dylan and/or Ellie. Which, if I'm right would explain all the side characters L&P added and I don't think L&P ever attended for Sophia to fuck everyone like you would see in other novels.

Hence my point, AWAM is more realistic than people think.

Just cause it takes a long time to develop one "thorough" day in a novel, doesn't mean the novel is unrealistic.
It is so damn realistic that it cause DAMN BLUE BALLS.

snapshooter

Sep 15, 2021
Don't forget that both side jobs have no effect on the any other scenes.
Progress on any route don't have repercussion on the side jobs.
Treat them as bonus scenes with no connection to any other route.
The dam will burst when Liam and Sofia take Andy and Cathy up on their offer. Sophia will surrender the pink and suddenly realize what she has been missing. Let's hope. If that happens all doors will be open.

Reactions: LordClogain
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes