DDTolik

May 26, 2017
The gallery might not begin from the start of the update though right. A few renders might be missing if played directly from the gallery. I've noticed that while playing the Dylan/Sophia bath scene.

Yes, I noticed that too. From the gallery there is no scene of Sofia and Sam kissing before the sauna with Ellie. . .

Reactions: dan_roger69

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.205b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play my Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start my Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than my Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
I know for a fact that even if L&P takes a year to create an update, it still won't be anywhere near 3000 but more like 700-800 renders at max with the same slow story progression you get in every single update he gives now. He will only make things even more draggy and the game may ended in next 10 years will be go on forever till both L&P and his dick stop functioning.
my fear is, that the time will come and the game is abandoned and will never be end.

ajvdd

May 1, 2024
here are my unofficial Android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play my Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start my Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than my Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
there wont be gallery for this update???

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
my fear is, that the time will come and the game is abandoned and will never be end.
Why is that not a possibilty?May be he can announce to the patrons and followers that he is working on something massive like "Dylan path,Sam path and Aiden Task,Don morello Tasks" and give sneakpeeks atleast once in a month like 2 or 3 renders and every 3 months a batch of 10-15 renders to keep the trust in the patrons and release a huge update after taking his time.It will be a win-win for him and us the players.Many Developers are doing it.Why not a game with huge following like this cannot do this is beyond logic

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Everyone who likes this game has the same fear. Since L&P has persevered for the last 7 years he may not give up that easily. Time is the factor here. How long can someone stay motivated to accomplish his goal. If there are new subscribers who can bring in more money that could keep him going. Also, in a few years AI might help speed up the updates. Hope we get to see the end of the game.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Hope we get to see the end of the game.
You will see the end of the game. The moment you close the game after playing the final update, you will turn around to see your grandchildren and family by your side in the hospital room in which you have been admitted. Then suddenly a flash of light will happen in front of your eyes and angels will arrive to take your soul to hell since you have enjoyed playing a blasphemous game all your life and jerking off to it even now when you were 99 years old and in your last moments you still chose to play this game.

Oct 2, 2017
You will see the end of the game. The moment you close the game after playing the final update, you will turn around to see your grandchildren and family by your side in the hospital room in which you have been admitted. Then suddenly a flash of light will happen in front of your eyes and angels will arrive to take your soul to hell since you have enjoyed playing a blasphemous game all your life and jerking off to it even now when you were 99 years old and in your last moments you still chose to play this game.
you scare me dude

PFrede36

Jul 17, 2018
Everyone who likes this game has the same fear. Since L&P has persevered for the last 7 years he may not give up that easily. Time is the factor here. How long can someone stay motivated to accomplish his goal. If there are new subscribers who can bring in more money that could keep him going. Also, in a few years AI might help speed up the updates. Hope we get to see the end of the game.
Yeah i hope so too. Yes time is the critical factor.

Is the patch released? He won't release it in the websites i think as he might get banned
Not at the moment. But there are some
preparations on discord for the launch

you scare me dude
Haha, thats very good:LOL:

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes