TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
It will not work, and since they removed the old version from here, the only way the content restoration patch will work is for the old v0.205 or my compressed post.
Yeah, it worked in my v0.205 but not in v0.205b.
So what exactly is the point of v0.205b? Is the v0.210 update patch going to meld seemlessly into it and reintroduce all the missing content?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, it worked in my v0.205 but not in v0.205b.
So what exactly is the point of v0.205b? Is the v0.210 update patch going to meld seemlessly into it and reintroduce all the missing content?
I have no clue.

1000206372.jpg

That was the post that was made.

I guess for now, if you want the content the patch restores, don't get v0.205b and keep v0.205 if you don't have it, well Google is a thing and also you can just get my compressed post.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I have no clue.

View attachment 4136958

That was the post that was made.

I guess for now, if you want the content the patch restores, don't get v0.205b and keep v0.205 if you don't have it, well Google is a thing and also you can just get my compressed post.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens then.
Luckily I didn't delete my v0.205.
Thanks for your insight, it is much appreciated.

Reactions: razfaz

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not all that hyped for this update, similar to the last one. At the moment, it looks a bit as if this event would just be a recombination of elements from previous events only in a different setting.

If Leah only makes a brief appearance again, or even has to be the center for a cheap cliffhanger, it would be a real shame. It's sad that the fan art posted here a while back with Sophia half naked on the balcony wasn't a real teaser. Just imagine if Leah had surprised the kids while they were jerking, Sophia had just managed to escape, but other obvious facts... Well, it's probably not L&P style, and it would violate the snail-paced storytelling.

Doesn't matter. Anyway, Thanks you for the summary. Very helpful. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes