Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
nah next year are the Sophie/Dylan events so maybe Dylan touchs sophie :unsure: . any idea how is going the poll with the ole people?
But L&P already said that Sophia's tits will be very important for the next scene with Dylan. So it will most likely be a titjob scene... I don't think L&P will dare to disappoint with another scene where Dylan just touches them...

At least I hope so, haha :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Anaktorness

Plugstouch

Sep 4, 2022
I haven't played the game in 2 years and it's good quality but I feel like this game needs more scenes with the other main characters not with new people all the time. The story is getting off track tbh.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
But L&P already said that Sophia's tits will be very important for the next scene with Dylan. So it will most likely be a titjob scene... I don't think L&P will dare to disappoint with another scene where Dylan just touches them...

At least I hope so, haha :HideThePain:
Titjob?nah maybe Dylan suck one boob of Sophie :unsure:

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
Wait..ONE scene? ONE?! scene after all this time? One single, singular scene? That's the update? Am I getting this correct or is the gallery wrong here? One fucking scene?

If it's literally just that one scene, I'm honestly not even bothering playing it out. Jesus, did the dev farm out develpoment to fiver or what?
Every update is a single scene.occasionally he will have a few renders of something else story-wise, but otherwise every update is 95%+ single scene.

creafpv

Oct 24, 2018
im getting this error while click on the application what to do next? View attachment 4145094
v0.205 not worked new patch "second_job_2.rpa"
first download v0.205b
after that download "2nd_side_job_patch_0.210.rar"

and extract zip file(.rar) {"2nd_side_job_patch_0.210.rar" }
to
A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.205b-pc\game
file patch formt .rpa {"second_job_part2.rpa"}

v0.205b + second_job_part2.rpa View attachment 4141150

3.20 star(s) 484 Votes