Aug 31, 2024

CammyTheWhite

Formerly 'ElliotAldersoon'
Sep 17, 2024
The update was alright but i must say that the animation was so bad. It looked like some FanMade Animation. Dev could have skipped the animation and saved alot of time and potiential.

Anyways. Looking forward for the next update.

My opinion on this update is basically:

1729492598869.png

Reactions: Jansen
Aug 31, 2024
This update is summed up as -- Colossal waste of precious time of an already wasted life!!!

AND PLEASE STICK TO ONE SOPHIA, DO NOT CHANGE THE MODELS PLS..
I wonder if anyone is paying at this point? The game is getting worse and LP is getting more and more frustrated. He can't even make the story and quality renders like in the past...

The end of this blue ball VN is near :FacePalm: :lepew:

CammyTheWhite

Formerly 'ElliotAldersoon'
Sep 17, 2024
I wonder if anyone is paying at this point? The game is getting worse and LP is getting more and more frustrated. He can't even make the story and quality renders like in the past...

The end of this blue ball VN is near :FacePalm: :lepew:
He got a shit ton of money recently from lesbian supporters, that's why we saw a lot of lesbian events.

But I don't think is enough to keep this going for much longer. Patreon shutting him down really hurt him quite a lot. And he's obviously not as passionate about it as he once was.

If nothing changes, this game will be abandoned in 2 years max, and the fans will grab the models and continue it through fan games.

3.20 star(s) 485 Votes