Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of Laura. A beautiful 26 yo italian young woman in couple with Mario. She knows what she wants and acts consequently.
Her next step in life is to buy a house in is hometown and have her own store. But money doesn't just fall from the sky. Even less so in this rather poor part of the country.
It's her partner who's going to push her into an adventure that will take her into a world she doesn't know. A world unlike her own, where money seems easier, especially when you're young and beautiful. But it's also full of dangers.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-28
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: eHellJay - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.030
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..why the renders look so scuffed?
....was this a old game?
...thx for the share tho.....

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is the story of Laura, a beautiful 26-year-old Italian woman in a relationship with Mario.
She knows what she wants and acts accordingly.
Her next step in life is to buy a house in her hometown and open her own store.
But money doesn't just fall from the sky, even less so in this rather poor part of the country.
It's her partner who's going to push her into an adventure that will take her into a world she doesn't know.
A world unlike her own, where money seems easier, especially when you're young and beautiful.
But it's also full of dangers.​
It's full of dangers to polish an overview, but I'll take the risk. :sneaky:

Thanks for the share, ehelljay.
Don't listen to the ones saying finish a game first, Just keep doing your thing. (y)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's full of dangers to polish an overview, but I'll take the risk. :sneaky:

Thanks for the share, ehelljay.
Don't listen to the ones saying finish a game first, Just keep doing your thing. (y)
I have seen this before with other devs that haven't finished a single game. Not going to waste my time on another game that will never get finished but you support who you want.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I have seen this before with other devs that haven't finished a single game. Not going to waste my time on another game that will never get finished but you support who you want
I support the idea of positive thinking, not the idea of pointing out flaws at every turn. But keep doing want you do.

Reactions: ustar

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
View attachment 3680965

oh look, its abandoned already. someone should advice the dev about how advertising works, the only ad he gets here is he dont deliver his products
moving on, as with any other of his stuffs. pointless to even take a look at his work
I know no one wants to give away their work without any compensation, and why keep producing something that doesn't generate any income? I am sure, though, many of us have only ever supported games we've tried first from sites like F95. Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: L7Bear and Jaaustin
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes