3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
hopefully things start ramping up with somebody. the girlfriend can be slow build but like the mom or the new chick we just encountered, something.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AWifesLife-0.2.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Firstly I wanna say the maker of the game is doing amazing work, and the pace of updates is pretty decent.

With that out of the way, this update left me a bit wanting. I personally would like if the MC's boss x wife, and wife x job were separate. Why? Honestly the terrible way her not being able to leave her job was handled. It would've been better if there was a legitimate choice of what the wife did. If she quit working at the camp, she would get a job from the MC's boss, and the parties and the wife's bestie's would've been the primary BBC content. Which ever place you put your wife to work, the MC's mom would go to the opposite.

Also please stop with the terrible cliff hangers. Because either the event did happen, or if it didn't happen then there is literally time explaining how something didn't happen, which is a waste of time. A better way to end the update if you want to keep cliff hangers, is have the MC actually see or experience something, and the choices the MC gets to pick to react are the cliff hanger. Good way to foreshadow what the next update might be about.

Just my comments though, outside of the slightly weak plot devices and shit, pretty decent game.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
?? Story isn't very good... not very coherent either. Though I might just be at the start. Like literally the black dude is calling the husband, the loser? but like... it's the dudes wife... who the husband is fucking, so really... black dude who wants to get into her pants so badly that he considers rape cause lol that's all he can do??? is the cuck? Even if you consider the whole big dick thing... like that's literally all there is? You're a migrant at a camp... like shiiit, at least make him rich, her boss, smart, eloquent, charming or something. Big dick. That's it? A dildo would solve that. A fuck machine would be better and a Sybian would transcend anything a person could do.

Can't say this is to my taste even when I like NTR. The wife is written as not liking it and the dude is being forceful and an asshole. Wife is clearly dumb and has like 1 braincell. The husband's an asshole too for spying and being controlling (even if it is reasonable). All around there's literally no likeable characters in this game. Maybe, Paul for being a bro. But, considering how the game is going I'm going to assume he did it for nefarious reasons too. Everyone is scummy. I hope the game gets better because the motivations of the characters are super wonky.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
?? Story isn't very good... not very coherent either. Though I might just be at the start. Like literally the black dude is calling the husband, the loser? but like... it's the dudes wife... who the husband is fucking, so really... black dude who wants to get into her pants so badly that he considers rape cause lol that's all he can do??? is the cuck? Even if you consider the whole big dick thing... like that's literally all there is? You're a migrant at a camp... like shiiit, at least make him rich, her boss, smart, eloquent, charming or something. Big dick. That's it? A dildo would solve that. A fuck machine would be better and a Sybian would transcend anything a person could do.

Can't say this is to my taste even when I like NTR. The wife is written as not liking it and the dude is being forceful and an asshole. Wife is clearly dumb and has like 1 braincell. The husband's an asshole too for spying and being controlling (even if it is reasonable). All around there's literally no likeable characters in this game. Maybe, Paul for being a bro. But, considering how the game is going I'm going to assume he did it for nefarious reasons too. Everyone is scummy. I hope the game gets better because the motivations of the characters are super wonky.
you dont have to play the game if you dont like it

Reactions: Camerun55

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I LOVE the game, is AMAZING!, but I didn't like this update end as much, it's true that what happens is very hot, but it was very little content. Just when the good stuff started, the content ran out :( I hope with all my heart that the photo is not that the MC'S girlfriend. It would break all the magic to reveal it so soon and without foreplay. We would go from the idea that she could have given him a handjob, to her literally sucking him off and getting a cum on her face. It would be a very abrupt change, when it could be lengthened and given more good scenes with perhaps a photo or videos where the full face is not seen. What I say is partially view will leave at least some magic and suspense before moving on to the very explicit content. I love this game and its story, I really hope it doesn't go bad so quickly :( I'll cross my fingers that the next update doesn't take away my desire to play it, I'd be very sorry because the game really is INCREDIBLY good and I love it!

• Angry
Reactions: Camerun55

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
nice update, waiting for the next one hehe.
But a question :
what is this? is it MC thinking no no no ? it look so wierd

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
you dont have to play the game if you dont like it

Usually when the whole, no brains is paired with big dick they usually mean the women(or sissies) has no brains and sucks big dick. This game has the dudes with big dick also have no brains. Except for Paul. I'm quitting the game and he's still MVP.

Yea... I genuinely wanted to continue the story to see where it's going and if it gets better. I also like NTR and have been saving this game for a while. But I'm losing more braincells reading this stupid story and with nonsensical characters than reading MTL novels. Samuil has the brain capacity of a rock. Couldn't seduce a turd from a shitting asshole and story has to rely on "drugs". Thx internet stranger, I will follow your advice.

Jul 9, 2017
?? Story isn't very good... not very coherent either. Though I might just be at the start. Like literally the black dude is calling the husband, the loser? but like... it's the dudes wife... who the husband is fucking, so really... black dude who wants to get into her pants so badly that he considers rape cause lol that's all he can do??? is the cuck? Even if you consider the whole big dick thing... like that's literally all there is? You're a migrant at a camp... like shiiit, at least make him rich, her boss, smart, eloquent, charming or something. Big dick. That's it?
I've always felt like this game went extra hard on the race angle, with the MC very much taking on the whole "anti-refugee" stance we've seen quite a lot over the last few years. Feels like almost all the characters in the game fall into the stereotypes from that perspective's outlook.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes