3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hi Slappy Kinkaid - Since you have replied on this game's forum (I mean you made yourself available here)... Just wanted to know bro... "what's the future plan on your game" (Angelica's temptation)? Still planning to revive it with new content, or is it abandoned for lifetime? Followers have spent 2+ years now keeping the faith in you, waiting for next update. :)
Also I don't think you update the forum anymore with info about the progress on your game, as you used to do earlier?
Currently I'm trying to get a reliable graphics guy to work in DAZ 3D. The game is eventually going to be continued, but since I don't use Patreon, or any kind of other funding, (the old patreon account has long since been back in the hands of Saruh, who's been radio silent for a long time), I'm gonna be funding that out of my own pocket. So I'm hoping that once a few bigger projects at work settle down, I can take a few days to interview some artists, pick one, bring them up to speed on the project & hopefully they can tackle all the renders needed.

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Hello everyone,

First of all, we’d like to thank each and every one of you. Thanks to your financial support, we can devote more time to developing the game and writing the plot. Thanks a lot. We’re grateful to everyone who supports us financially and with their kind words, as well as to those who help us work on the new content.

Second, since the new version of the game has been out for 10 days, it’s time for us to say a few words about what comes next.

The new update will be released to the highest Patreon tiers by June 28-29, so in about 10 days, you’ll be able to play the new update we’re currently working on.

There will be several exciting events in the new update. First, the MC’s friend, who has wanted to visit him and his wife for a while, will finally visit them. Second, the MC’s relationship with his boss will become more difficult, which might lead to pretty bad consequences. Third, things at the camp will get worse for the MC and his loved ones. All in all, the main plot you’re already familiar with will continue. There’s more, of course, but we can’t tell you everything yet. Gotta surprise you.

That’s all from us for now. We really hope you’ll enjoy the new update.

Have a great week, everyone.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

Hello everyone,

First of all, we’d like to thank each and every one of you. Thanks to your financial support, we can devote more time to developing the game and writing the plot. Thanks a lot. We’re grateful to everyone who supports us financially and with their kind words, as well as to those who help us work on the new content.

Second, since the new version of the game has been out for 10 days, it’s time for us to say a few words about what comes next.

The new update will be released to the highest Patreon tiers by July 28-29, so in about 10 days, you’ll be able to play the new update we’re currently working on.

There will be several exciting events in the new update. First, the MC’s friend, who has wanted to visit him and his wife for a while, will finally visit them. Second, the MC’s relationship with his boss will become more difficult, which might lead to pretty bad consequences. Third, things at the camp will get worse for the MC and his loved ones. All in all, the main plot you’re already familiar with will continue. There’s more, of course, but we can’t tell you everything yet. Gotta surprise you.

That’s all from us for now. We really hope you’ll enjoy the new update.

Have a great week, everyone.
its june not july

• Wow
Reactions: Kerosine_NTR
Feb 28, 2019
I mean, that would be kinda funny if someone actually posted the new update like 10 hrs before it officially becomes public lol.
Kinda tempted to, maybe a half hour before :ROFLMAO:
Bought in yesterday with the lowest tier.
If Kerosine delivers on all they posted that will be in the next update in 10 days I'll bump up to the high tier because it sounds pretty promising, tho if it ends up another 'split' like they did with the last patch I'll just keep the low tier going.

Reactions: yami syrus
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes