3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

LexPro

May 4, 2017
Devs should understand, when you bring to dramma moment, like MC is hearing moans from boss romm, you lvl up tension moment, thats best moment to fap, and yet same time you are not able to see and video or photo of what happening there so you cant fap on just texts. Thats why NTR( when MC can observe how fuck of his beloved wife goes) are so popular, you can fap while you see something taboo happens and there video of picture at same time. Thats why "Wife's phone" was popual, even when husb was far away he could see what his wife doing throught camera on phone. Not like here, turn on your imagination of what wife doing. My 50 cent.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
NTR games aren't really my cup of tea but gave it a go, there is some potential but depends what path Dev decides to go, I hope for this game that there is some way to get your wife out of this "sticky" situation before she goes too deep, as of now with last update we got to see that the boss situation is Blackmail and can somewhat be forgiven in the end, and she still holds on in the Refugee Center (MC also knows what goes on there and it's blackmail+drugs/hypno situation). Maybe you can save either mom or your wife but doing so you have to give green light for the other (can't save both) and even then if MC has done some questionable choices his wife still willingly goes down the BBC spiral after finding out, and for ppl who like this kind of content Cuck path or full NTR where he is forced to watch how his wife taken, broken and bred.
That way it could capture wider audience than just another NTR game

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I enjoyed this game, but I was disappointed with the last 2 updates
I didn't expect MC to be such a loser! Why should anyone enjoy MC Loser? The developer can eliminate the feeling of being a loser by adding many choices, like what happened in the party where you could buy alcohol or not
By adding many choices, the developer can add the impression that the MC is not a loser, then when the choice ends up fucking your wife, you don't feel like a loser and say that I did it myself.
i am a fan of NTR, but I don't like MC Loser at all
I was hoping that there are two ways to be a loser and a non-loser

Or at least the wife should not be unfaithful, then you won't feel like a loser because the wife is always behind you and is not happy with the NTRs that happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUKUBAKA and ponny

Anatolij-65

Dec 31, 2023
For me personally, the game is not moving badly at all. There will be as many opinions as there are players. How many of us like the paintings of Picasso or Malevich Black Square? The creator of the game is an artist and this is how he sees his canvas. And how each of us looks at this, excuse me, it all depends on us. What can GG do now? almost nothing. As they have already said here, put a bullet in your forehead, or like Anna Karelina, throw yourself under a train? Hitting the boss's fancy is a way out, yes, but goodbye to work. Help my wife in a refugee camp, but how? The police are corrupt, I'm not even surprised that they supply refugees with drugs. The camp administration has very strong connections with the police and I think someone else. The intrigue is just beginning. Now how the GG will behave is up to the game developer. Will he let it take its course or will he begin to unwind this whole ball? How much more he will learn about his wife’s past and whether he will be able to understand and forgive her is already a question.

Reactions: Camerun55

viking9

Nov 11, 2023
One of the best game and like a wifes phone! Greateful ! 6 Strs for this very very good game. The corruption and feelings of the married couple are sensationel. I hope it becomes a looooonnng neverending game.
I love it.

Thenaar

Apr 10, 2018
Not that much into NTR games, but at last this one makes you empathic with the MC giving you the thrill to found out that his wife is doing someting right on his back. But at the same time how could he let someone fuck into his bedroom, thinking or not thinking that it could be his wife? I mean I don't think that anyone would like have strangers fuck in their bed at a party xD. And why simply do not block messages or email from people xD Also obviously your choices doesn't really matter, but if you have the chance to fuck other girls how you could be so worried about wife cheating if he is the one that do it too? just my opinion tho, maybe NTR just work like that I don't really know. xD

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
I think it is challenging to write NTR, and there are many flavors of it, so it's hard to please everyone. For me, this game so far has one major problem. Making the MC and the situations believable. There are so many situations where he could act. He often thinks about doing things, but he never does it. No blocking of idiots on the phone, no checking who is fucking in a room, no real confrontation with anyone.
If we were for example given a hint that he actually wants his wife to cheat, and enjoys the shenanigans, that could explain his behaviour, but I cannot see any such hints. Of all the people in the story the MC is the hardest to understand.
Anyway, this is just my point of view. Hope the game development is successful as there seems to be a lot of people enjoying it, and maybe a story with a hopeless MC who does nothing just isn't my kink :ROFLMAO:

Apr 21, 2019
Pretty bad update. Destroyed all the mystery about the wife. Now that I know she is fucking pretty much everyone, why should I even care about playing the game? -.-
THIS.

Also NTR game characters can't be really smart but there's a difference between being gullible/naive and being just stupid. Blackmail is a great way to make characters they don't really want if that's the path you wanna take but making wife accept every offer to help her or husband doesn't really makes sense unless wife is a slut already and it really kills the innocent and loving wife character.

Muad_Dib

Sep 12, 2021

Hello everyone,

The new update is out, and some of you have already checked it out. I suppose some of you might not like it due to the main plot advancing too quickly, BUT… there is a reason for that. You’ll find out why this is happening when you play the next update. We’re already working on it.

So, why did the MC’s wife cheat on him by giving Samuil a blowjob? Why is she acting strange and submissive at work? Why is she doing what the migrants want her to do? How did it all start? The next update will answer these questions.

The MC will gain access to the chat history and find out why his wife’s behavior changed so much. He’ll find a way to save her from being harassed by the migrants. But how long until it happens again? Can the MC’s wife go back to her former self, or have the recent events affected her mind? Will her corruption continue?

We’ll find out very soon, friends.

p.s. Actually, we planned to release all this content in the latest update, but we were a bit short on time and had to split this part of the plot into two updates. That’s why the events of the current update might seem rushed and illogical. Perhaps we should’ve postponed the release and finished working on the content, but what’s done is done.
The technical execution of the game is excellent, the idea and plot are interesting, but the scenario is not very good. The potential is great, but it is revealed by 50%. So, Kerosine_NTR, write to me in private messages if you need an editor, of course I don't need anything in return, I just want to help.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 602 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes