3.60 star(s) 42 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
By the way, this is an interesting idea, to put a moral choice in front of wife, to avoid problems for yourself (there are already tense relations with husband) or to help the mother of the MC.
And the decisions made by the wife based on the choice of the MC, this is an ideal option.
The best option, as for me, would be if the author of the game slightly modified the scenario. One update to spend on this...
I was also thinking about that slightly rearranging the story would put more sense to the characters reasoning.
The wife should pick up the job at the refugee camp a while after the MC's promotion. It would be her way of trying to take away the MC's boss' leverage over the families only financial income, and no longer have to give in to having sex with Chris whenever he feels like to threaten her with firing the MC.
She had heard about the harassment complaint at the camp, but came to terms that she can deal with these better than with having to cheat on the MC.
That would be her reasoning why she is initially quite adamant about keeping the job.

To now fill the early stage's content gap the dev just have to add some suspiciously friendly neighbors.
I would have suggested a single mother with a 18yo black son (yes, she's secretly a sizequeen and has no idea who the father is and feels a lot more affection for her son than she should have), she tries the groom the wife into hooking up with her son because she can no longer keep up with his growing needs on her own and is now looking for someone she can trust to help her out (she "doesn't want to let the son hook up with girl at his high school since they would only exploit him for his cock and wouldn't give him the love her deserves" <- her reasoning for setting the wife up to become interested in having sex with her son)
But that would probably not go well with Patreon, since even without showing it implies that the mother also has sex with her son.

Other options would be a single mom living with her black lover, and the daughter stays at college.
Or a cuck husband and his wife. Could even start with the MC and his wife agreeing to a threesome with the female neighbor with her husband watching while taking pictures and videos, and develops into the wife gets invited over more often without the MC where she gets exposed more and more to the cuck-couple's black friends.

Also an interesting story would be: in the beginning when Samuil was acting friendly/innocent towards the wife he could point out that she looks somewhat "unsatisfied" (he would phase it more likely "underfucked") and offers her a herbal pill that would incease the MC's dick size and stamina.
Plot twist, it actually does what he promised, therefore the MC uses it a couple of times happily, only to find out that using it more often leads to ED and the MC no longer can get an erection without the pills.
With Samuil/the camp as their only source of supply they could make the wife do things in exchange for pills without the need for blackmailing her into actions by threatening her to tell the MC about her infidelity.

Another option for the player her would be:
The MC not wanting to admit defeat by having to give in to Samuil's demands stands strong with a limp dick.
The wife in need for sex and wanting to help her husband is asking a coworker for suggestions how to help the MC. She recommends the wife a doctor, her boyfriend had a similar issue and that doctor was able to help him in overcoming it.
I'd assume you can already guess what kind of route that might become since i made sure to to phase it "overcomming the issue" and not "curing" or "soving" it.
Yes, the female doctor would be somehow affiliated to the refugee camp and would most likely medicate the MC with testosterone blockers, estrogen pills and prostate massages to help him release some pent up stress.
At some point she will have to leave the city for a while but gave the MC her phone number in case he needs advise, and will send him now and then some "tutorial" videos how he could get release on his own while she's away and not able to help him herself.
Fast forward, Chris fires the MC because he is no longer able to hide his feminine development and starts to distract his employees with some flirty approaches and no longer fits the job of the manager.
Wife finds MC a new job as supply manager in a storehouse, an easy desk job that doesn't require physical work, and also offers some days of homeoffice. Gets promoted to customer manager a while after, just to find out that the storehouse is the main supply for the refugee camp and he has to visit the camp regularly...

...since i've created quite a wall of text here again i'll take break for now. Maybe the dev might find something inspiring in here for current or future content.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
will not be in this game play a wife phone that is the game for you
Nothing like that over there too, just a temporarily full FemMC transformation a couple of times or a slow Sissy route.

There might be a chance here if the dev decides to create content for how the wife starts to mix estrogen pills and Samuil's drug-laced jizz into the MC's breakfast for whatever reason. xD
With increasing the MC's estrogen level the camp's drug that doesn't effect males might start to have an effect on the MC.

edit: Couldn't find any interracial gangbang content for the wife's actress after a quick google search, so i'd recommend a 3 weeks vacation for the wife and her bestie later on to get a breast surgery in secret, but both coming back somewhat bimbofied because the full package was too good of a deal to pass up on it.
With a changed actress for the wife things can escalate further. Samuil talks her into sharing the happiness she and her friends are experiencing with the MC, and the wife starts the breakfast treatment i've suggested above.
If everyone around the MC is fully corrupted and there is nothing new left to tell it most often ends in the MC taking an active part in the fun after some enforced convincing.

Last edited:

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Nothing like that over there too, just a temporarily full FemMC transformation a couple of times or a slow Sissy route.

There might be a chance here if the dev decides to create content for how the wife starts to mix estrogen pills and Samuil's drug-laced jizz into the MC's breakfast for whatever reason. xD
With increasing the MC's estrogen level the camp's drug that doesn't effect males might start to have an effect on the MC.

edit: Couldn't find any interracial gangbang content for the wife's actress after a quick google search, so i'd recommend a 3 weeks vacation for the wife and her bestie later on to get a breast surgery in secret, but both coming back somewhat bimbofied because the full package was too good of a deal to pass up on it.
With a changed actress for the wife things can escalate further. Samuil talks her into sharing the happiness she and her friends are experiencing with the MC, and the wife starts the breakfast treatment i've suggested above.
If everyone around the MC is fully corrupted and there is nothing new left to tell it most often ends in the MC taking an active part in the fun after some enforced convincing.
the dev has allready said it not happening and cocks in frocks ruin games thats why people like me dont play games like that

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
the dev has allready said it not happening and cocks in frocks ruin games thats why people like me dont play games like that
Okay, wasn't aware of that since it seems like i've missed that comment while going through the pages here to catch up and and thought it's a common thing with NTR games when there is nothing more left to tell since the genre often lacks an overarching story for the MC to work towards a goal to solve the situation he finds himself in at the beginning of the game.
The NTR genre lives from an every trying never succeeding MC that has to give in at some point and it evolves into a cycle of cheating and gangbang parties with no end in sight, i don't think i've ever seen such games finding a propper end.

edit: just remembered how the current content ends.
In the next update the MC will most likely find out that the MC's shop's employees quit because Chris made them a better offer and is now blaming the MC for getting his shop's numbers in the red and will have to demand sex from the MC's wife to compensate him and his business partners. And i'll assume the MC will do nothing about it even after finding out.
A reasonable reaction for the MC would be to push the blame back on Chris and quit the job, and to not even thinking about putting a debt on him after the shit he pulled of just to fuck his wife, every court would agree with the MC.
After the MC quits Chris is contacting the MC's wife and starts guilt talking her, since it's her fault he had put the MC in charge of the new shop and has now to compensate him and his parners fortheir loss and the new shop left without a manager after the MC has quit.
That would be also an easy transition to get the MC the supply manager job at the storehouse i've mentioned in an earlier post (without going through any kind of feminization to get fired) he doesn't know yet that the company is affiliated with the refugee camp. When he later on gets promoted to customer manager he has to visit the camp often just to witness himself how his wife and mother are getting fucked while wanting to visit them during their shifts while he is over there.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
Just had idea if dev reads these threads at the beginning of game you could have the choice of story mode like it is now and 2nd choice is is like sandbox mode where the players get to choose the the direction of the story within its dynamics that way everyone happy

Apr 14, 2023
Anybody else noticed throughout game that samuil has someone helping him whose a techie and that the unknown informer seems to know things as they happen my theory is that Paul is this mystery person playing games from both sides and it's truly the leader of the BNWO movement and that anything critical that happens and the app he gave main character seems to crash also noticed that all this so-called friends and people around them seem to have it out for MC so I'm wondering if everybody involved besides Samuel in the migrants they're just the group that gets the perks have it out for MC which makes me think he was a dick in his past to these people so they planned against this whole idea

Apr 14, 2023
Another thing is the wife's pov should of had been implemented at the house party when you have choice to get alcohol or not when wife and Trevor disappeared at party 2nd pov should have been been when mc went for drinks at club and wife disappeared with that guy cuz the wife POV doesn't change the dynamic of the story The Players know what's going on but the MC still doesn't

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Anybody else noticed throughout game that samuil has someone helping him whose a techie and that the unknown informer seems to know things as they happen my theory is that Paul is this mystery person playing games from both sides and it's truly the leader of the BNWO movement and that anything critical that happens and the app he gave main character seems to crash also noticed that all this so-called friends and people around them seem to have it out for MC so I'm wondering if everybody involved besides Samuel in the migrants they're just the group that gets the perks have it out for MC which makes me think he was a dick in his past to these people so they planned against this whole idea
That's most likely the case, because in the early game the wife's bestie is also trying to invite the wife and is mentioning a rich guy throwing parties she likes to attend that is also named Paul.
And after finding out that Chris is a scumbag, and later on Rick turns out to be the same, i'd expect nothing less from that Paul guy.

My first thought after the MC was asking Rick if he knows someone that is able to program an app that lets you spy on other peoples phones was literally "dude, why would you want to give free access to your wife's phone to others. If you are using a program created by someone else at least the creator of the program will have access to the data too".

And after contacting Paul for the first time it was obvious that he's up to no good, way too friendly and understanding and is asking for nothing in return...that never ends well, neither in these kind of stories nor in reallife.

Apr 14, 2023
That's most likely the case, because in the early game the wife's bestie is also trying to invite the wife and is mentioning a rich guy throwing parties she likes to attend that is also named Paul.
And after finding out that Chris is a scumbag, and later on Rick turns out to be the same, i'd expect nothing less from that Paul guy.

My first thought after the MC was asking Rick if he knows someone that is able to program an app that lets you spy on other peoples phones was literally "dude, why would you want to give free access to your wife's phone to others. If you are using a program created by someone else at least the creator of the program will have access to the data too".

And after contacting Paul for the first time it was obvious that he's up to no good, way too friendly and understanding and is asking for nothing in return...that never ends well, neither in these kind of stories nor in reallife.
I'm thinking this poor guy was the black guy at the club that Your Wife disappeared with 10 minutes after getting the drinks and then searching for her for over an hour before going home to find her there only to receive a message from the mystery person with a video and settle him about where his wife disappeared to you and the fact that this mystery Tech person knew they were at the club news he went to go get drinks but there are two incidences where you don't really get any true insight on what happened because the wife POV wasn't till the 3.5 update but maybe in future updates the developer will jump back to what happened in the room after choosing not to get the alcohol from the store when items in the hallway and Trevor and MC's wife is missing while somebody is having sex in their room and the club incident where she disappears with the black guy 10 minutes after he goes to get drinks

Kerosine_NTR

Mar 1, 2024

Platinum coin+: 07/20/2024
Gold coin: 07/23/2024
Silver coin: 07/26/2024
Bronze coin: 07/28/2024
Copper coin: 07/30/2024
Non-patrons: 08/03/2024

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.

Apr 14, 2023

Platinum coin+: 07/20/2024
Gold coin: 07/23/2024
Silver coin: 07/26/2024
Bronze coin: 07/28/2024
Copper coin: 07/30/2024
Non-patrons: 08/03/2024

We really hope you enjoy the new update.

Your support is very important to us at the moment. If you like our project and want to see it grow, please consider supporting us on Patreon. We’d really appreciate it.
It be awesome if you input wife pov at the first party when you me autumn in hallway while wife and Trevor disappeared also when you looking for wife at club after going to get drinks

Reactions: Bosti
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes