3.40 star(s) 44 Votes
Jul 12, 2017
Usually I try to always support creators and give them enough time before dropping links. But to be honest this update was so lackluster that... just... here, see for yourselves.

Wife's POV fans will be satisfied, I guess. But that's not my cup of tea and I should probably move to a much lower tier for this one.

Feb 28, 2019
Usually I try to always support creators and give them enough time before dropping links. But to be honest this update was so lackluster that... just... here, see for yourselves.

Pixeldrain

Wife's POV fans will be satisfied, I guess. But that's not my cup of tea and I should probably move to a much lower tier for this one.
ya another lackluster update.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Pixeldrain

I think, you guys are building an inflated expectation towards this game.
Since the first release was clear that this game doesn't have any sophistication in its plot

But on the other hand, the user experience is flawless and the plot in its simplicity is very catchy.

I suggest just to enjoy for what it is, the dev never tried to position this game as some form of good quality corruption masterpiece.

Once the expectations are correctly calibrated you still enjoy this game that is kind of unique in its execution

anyone272789

Feb 7, 2024

Pixeldrain

there is no file there

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
there is no file there
Well, if the link was the one the dev was providing to the platinum tier patreons he most likely took this one down after seeing the post and generated a new link by reuploading.
Or if the links was a reupload by the user he propably did a copyright report to get the link taken down.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
It kind of shows where the author took a break from writing the story.
When he returned to work on it again he forgot that he wrote that the wife "lost" her phone at work the night before.
Feels a bit like "a wifes phone" when suddenly another branch steps in that doesn't have much of a connection to the branch that came before.
The wife also doesn't mention later on that she got her phone back.

Reactions: stahalle
3.40 star(s) 44 Votes